Location of item
: Pretoria, Centurion, JHB

Delivery/Collection
: Would prefer to collect and pay cash

Reason
: Sold my Rolo, looking for a smaller mod

Picture here
:

Hey bro! www.mystiquevape.co.za has the SnowWolf Mini in stock for R1100, and they are in Meyersdal, quite close to you :)

Thanks man, definitely an option. Was reading now and see the 75w version doesn't do SS TC?? I use my crown tank in TC just about exclusively so might have to change the topic to specify the 90W SnowWolf mini... Weird that it doesn't do TC with SScoils... Need to Google some more.

Thanks man, definitely an option. Was reading now and see the 75w version doesn't do SS TC?? I use my crown tank in TC just about exclusively so might have to change the topic to specify the 90W SnowWolf mini... Weird that it doesn't do TC with SScoils... Need to Google some more.
Was not aware of that! I have the 200w that does TC but I normally run my Crown on normal Wattage mode. If you have a spare mod to use for now I would rather wait for the V1.5 Minikin coming out, there is literally no wire type it doesn't run & you can run it up to 150w :)

Was not aware of that! I have the 200w that does TC but I normally run my Crown on normal Wattage mode. If you have a spare mod to use for now I would rather wait for the V1.5 Minikin coming out, there is literally no wire type it doesn't run & you can run it up to 150w :)

You right, I should actually wait but it sucks not knowing when they will be available... decisions decisions...

@Jaypstagrammar has gone and made me unsure about my decision again so will close this for now... need to give this some more thought I think.

Thanks for making my decision a little more complicated @Jaypstagrammar hahahaha

Back