Cloud blowing competition entries - Cape Town Vape Meet

The Judges who stipulate which juice should be used also has to keep in mind that the nic level is important. Keep it 0mg as alotta people can't Vape on super subohm with anything above 6mg. So either 3mg or 0mg :)

i think we will need to assign or volunteer 2 judges to start off with and have them have a say in the competition rules as stated by the members above

Guys 0mg should be used
In terms of the regulating I agree however there is validity to.wanting.to.keep things safe .
Just so.We clear the cloud blowing started in c.t :)

Hey Guys, Just Heard about this meet from Hein at VapeMob today. New subohmer looking to chuck some cloud. I want in. What time is the meet on thursday. and please spec the rules so I can build accordingly :)

Hey Guys, Just Heard about this meet from Hein at VapeMob today. New subohmer looking to chuck some cloud. I want in. What time is the meet on thursday. and please spec the rules so I can build accordingly :)
hi @whatalotigot

welcome to the forum

please take a moment to introduce yourself here

Hey @Riaz I just did the intro :) Very amped to have found the vape community :) Now, to the vape meet. Need more deeeets :)

Hey @Riaz I just did the intro :) Very amped to have found the vape community :) Now, to the vape meet. Need more deeeets :)

Hi @whatalotigot and welcome to the forum.you will find details for the vape meet here http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/cape-vape-meet-3-on-6-december-2014-rsvp-in-first-post.6163/

Enter cloud blowing competition here
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/cloud-blowing-competition-entries-cape-town-vape-meet.6437/

And coiling competition here http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/coil-building-competition-entries-cape-town-vape-meet.6438/

On a mobile device, can't click on rsvp link for cloud blowing. Add my name to that list please?

On a mobile device, can't click on rsvp link for cloud blowing. Add my name to that list please?

U will have to do it from a pm or open the forum in your browser.dnt it can be done otherwise

enter volunteers for cloud blowing competition?

im sure there are no limits as to which devices you are/ are not allowed to use.

Regulated mods allowed?
YEs er competing have no issue then it should be fine. We only had mech mods in the previous comp.

LEts get this going quick :

RUles:
since most guys are running 30 amp batteries the duty falls on you to ensure the build you choose to compete with is within these parameters , i am not interested if you do this on your own but we will have a venue packed with ppl. Guys please respect this as the safety of fellow vapers is more important than anything else.

Each participant will have 2 attempts to chuck some clouds in 2 seperate rounds
ROund 1
Individual stands alone 1st attempt - everyone has a go
ROund 2
participants are paired up and have a vape off - u both start pulling at the same time
After these 2 rounds we will have a final where a joint selection by crowd and judges will decide the top 2 participants.

PLease ensure the venue does not have aircons going or cross winds as this will affect the cloud chasing.

Just my 2 c

Remember guys its all in the name of fun so please remember that but also lets be safe

Back