Cape Vape Meet #3 on 6 December 2014 @ Nuri Sushi Factory. RSVP in first post.

Guys from my side I cannot thank everyone enough!

To @Marzuq and the minions who organised this event - it was EPIC!!! Had a blast and was great to meet the CT crowd!
To @capetocuba, @ShaneW, @paulph201 and @HPBotha - I will be back again for the next one! Do not need an excuse to return to Fat Cactus for a sneaky bite to eat afterwards ;)

I think I need to quit my job, move to Vape Town, run Vape Cartel in the mornings and then mingle :p

To @Marzuq and the minions who organised this event - it was EPIC!!! Had a blast and was great to meet the CT crowd!
To @capetocuba, @ShaneW, @paulph201 and @HPBotha - I will be back again for the next one! Do not need an excuse to return to Fat Cactus for a sneaky bite to eat afterwards ;)

I think I need to quit my job, move to Vape Town, run Vape Cartel in the mornings and then mingle :p
Do it bro. Come to vape town . We ate waiting for you

Fat Cactus ---- mmm good food

Vape Cartel @ Cape Town..... think we all can see the value in relocating is not just a pure business plan....good eye candy here :nod:

Thanks to all the guys who organised the meet, It was a awesome time, Great fun, awesome people. put some names to faces and met some awesome oaks. Cant wait for more of this in CT.
May the next one be bigger and better.

@Marzuq - i expected a full beard, little dude with balding head.... in the meantime its a flippen eskom bodyguard!

still think the judges where biased.... they where to short to appreciate the delicate art of cloud blowing and perfect 10 point landing. just saying....:devil::devil:

@KieranD @ShaneW

@HPBotha I think if you were to enter the cloud tricks competition you might have a better chance :dance:HAHA although... over all presentation of the cloud : 10/10:party:

@HPBotha I think if you were to enter the cloud tricks competition you might have a better chance :dance:HAHA although... over all presentation of the cloud : 10/10:party:
All done in good spirit and for laughs! Again the to the vendors and organisers, well done on a lekker relaxed and social meet up!!!

Really nice meeting you as well @whatalotigot ! see you wednesday, blow some clouds at the mini meet!

Lol @KieranD
Vape town seems the place to be

I have thought about this too

Reviewing juices in the morning and also mingling thereafter.
With the odd visit to Koringberg

Lol @KieranD
Vape town seems the place to be

I have thought about this too

Reviewing juices in the morning and also mingling thereafter.
With the odd visit to Koringberg

Come on down @Silver. Soon we will have no electricity to sell and I too will have time to mingle ;)

Ok vape towners. I have just paid R440 to Ecigssa on behalf of everyone who participated in the raffle toward the donations...

If an admin or @Gizmo could please confirm that such a donation was received from me... Thanks

Ok vape towners. I have just paid R440 to Ecigssa on behalf of everyone who participated in the raffle toward the donations...

If an admin or @Gizmo could please confirm that such a donation was received from me... Thanks

Thanks @Marzuq. You guys rock! That is so great.
ECIGSSA salutes the Cape Vape Meet #3 raffle ticket buyers.

@Gizmo will have to confirm the payment.

Just a thanks from my side to our vendors. I hope the day was worth it for everyone of you. Then to our organizing team and especially @Marzuq who got everyone together, Well done guys. Last but not least, Thanks to every Vaper attending the meeting. We hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did !

where are the pics?
i am busy uploading the pics i have taken. Please guys i was not the photographer for the day but i did manage to get a few nice pics.
be a little patient with me as i will load them slowly during the day

Just a thanks from my side to our vendors. I hope the day was worth it for everyone of you. Then to our organizing team and especially @Marzuq who got everyone together, Well done guys. Last but not least, Thanks to every Vaper attending the meeting. We hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did !

@Rellik please dont forgot yourself. a big shout out goes to you, our MC for the day and a big helper and getting everything sorted for the day

Really great photos @Marzuq - thnks for the efforts
I like it that you split the photos into categories instead of just all the photos in one place
Makes it more interesting and more manageable

Really great photos @Marzuq - thnks for the efforts
I like it that you split the photos into categories instead of just all the photos in one place
Makes it more interesting and more manageable

Thanks @Silver
Its probably a side effect of the mild case of OCD lingering in my 'head'
But yes i was thinking along the lines of making it easier to identify each photo and its category

This is my fav pic
dscn0420-jpg.16944

Back