Cape Vape Meet 2. Saturday, 24 May 2014, At 14:00 At Baranapoli, Shop 4, Westport Square, Sandown Rd

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Right Cape vapers. Let us get this show on the road. Visitors from other areas are more than welcome.
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR GEAR FOR TASTING JUICES!
  1. THE LIST of who will attend. If you want your name added or taken off or are bringing other peeps, just post to that effect.:
    1. @Metal Liz
    2. Angi - guest of @Metal Liz X
    3. @Rob Fisher
    4. @JimmyZee
    5. @Zeki Hilmi (VapeOR) X
    6. @Tristan (LekkaVapors) X
    7. @RezaD
    8. @Riaz
    9. @Zegee
    10. @Hein510
    11. @Allan
    12. @Matthee
    13. @BhavZ
    14. Guest of @BhavZ X
    15. @steve
    16. @Chop007
    17. @Ryno
    18. @Gazzacpt
    19. @Cape vaping supplies (Cape Vaping Supplies) X
    20. @Oupa (Vapour Mountain) X
    21. Chrystel - Guest of @Oupa X
    22. @Jean
    23. Guest of @Oupa X
    24. @Dr Evil
    25. @Pappi
    26. @VapeCulture (Vape Culture) X
    27. Allan - Guest of @VapeCulture X
    28. Wesley - Guest of @VapeCulture X
    29. Maxine - Guest of @VapeCulture X
    30. @Bartho
    31. @iKeyaam
    32. @drew (Valley Vapour) X
    33. @dreamcatcha
    34. @YakoustiX
    35. @iPWN
    36. Mark (Juicy Vapor) X
    37. @vaporize.co.za (Pieter from Vaporize) X
    38. Guest of @vaporize.co.za X
    39. @Gizmo (VapeKing) X
    40. @Stroodlepuff (VapeKing) X
    41. @Dv8
    42. @The Golf
    43. @Zodiac
    44. @Mikey
    45. @capetocuba
    46. @Silver
    47. @Bhups (Flo Vapes) X
    48. Laurelle, guest of @Bhups X
    49. Yunus, guest of @Bhups X
    50. Saajid, guest of @Bhups X
    51. Dante, guest of @Bhups X
    52. @Charlie's Vape Shop (Charlies Vape Shop) X
    53. @Adksuperman
    54. @Mufasa
    55. @Tiaan
    56. Guest of @Tiaan X
    57. @Plbartie
    58. Guest of @Plbartie
    59. @LJRanger
    60. Guest of @LJRanger X
    61. @scott1wp
    62. Guest of @scott1wp X
    63. @Wazeer
  2. THE VENUE: Baranapoli Italian Restaurant, Shop 4, Westport Square, Sandown Road, Westbeach, 7441. We have booked out the venue from 14:00 to 18:00, but you are welcome to extend your stay.
  3. TIME: 14:00 sharp.
  4. PROPOSED AGENDA: Any inputs/comments/suggestions in this regard will be appreciated:
    1. Raffle - @Metal Liz will bring name stickers/name tags for each person attending, sporting the FORUM name of that person or the real or supplied name if a visitor. Each sticker will be numbered. Then we shall have a raffle draw with the lucky number getting a prize. Prize/prizes to be sponsored by a vendor(s). I shall be inviting local vendors to the meeting via email and beg for some prizes. If any vendor reads this and wish to sponsor a prize, please PM me. Members are also welcome to approach vendors in this regard.
    2. Coil building competition: Details here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/coil-building-competition-cape-vape-meet-2.2220/
    3. Taste Box collection: Please bring juices for our 3 Taste Boxes travelling the country. Vendors are also more than welcome to give of their juices. Make sure the bottles are secure and well marked with nicotine content, etcetera.
    4. PIF gear collection: Bring any vaping gear you wish to donate to PIF. I shall be posting same to the PIF Boss @TylerD.
    5. Photographer: @Pappi For group cloud shot, among others.
    6. Vendors' Tables: To showcase and/or sell vaping gear. To have juices available for tasting. Any suggestions in this regard from resellers will be appreciated.
      1. VapeCulture: Will have gear to showcase and sell and e-liquids to taste and sell.
      2. Vapour Mountain: Will have gear to showcase and sell and e-liquids to sell.
      3. Valley Vapour: They will have their DIY stuff and flavour concentrates to show and sell.
      4. Juicy Vapor: E-liquids to taste and buy.
      5. Vaporize: E-liquids hand crafted with tobacco extracts for you to taste and buy.
      6. Flo Vapes/Charlies Vape Shop: We shall have to wait and see.
    7. Feel the Rhino: A 3d print of the Rhino for you all to admire and feel. @Cape vaping supplies will bring the 3d print along.
    8. Cloud blowing competition: Details here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/cloud-chasing-competition-round-2-cape-vape-meet.2401/
    9. Other: Anything else? Please post in this thread.
X = People marked with an X on the list above are not eligible for the Raffle. They are either vendors or not members of the forum. If I am mistaken please post here or PM me.

Last edited:
So well organised @Matthee - congrats
Sounds like you Cape peeps are going to have an awesome time!

I suggest you include on your agenda the group cloud shot ;-)

Cloud blowing competition :D
Otherwise all good will confirm with venue today note that I have numbers

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

Hope you guys will have a 3-D print ready of the Rhino for feel and comments.

Cloud blowing competition :D
Otherwise all good will confirm with venue today note that I have numbers

sent from my reonautical cloud machine
Thanks. Have I missed anyone on the list? Will include your suggestion for a competition.

Enjoy guys will join maybe at the next one

Hundred cement @Matthee :rock: i will definitely organise us some "badges", will keep my eyes on the list and get them sorted from there :rock: whoop whoop my first forum task hahaha :party:

ooh its party time :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:????????????????????

I can't wait for the vape meet :rock:

I'm out guys, @Matthee phase remove me from the list. It's a working weekend and cant swop beacuse I'm going away next weekend.
Enjoy guys, will catch up on the next meet.

I got one yes will bring it along

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks - during the vape meet kindly indicate the most acceptable point for the fire button (see attached) Dev, TylerD and myself found around 12mm from the edge as a good position, but it would be interesting to see if others would like it at a different point. If you or @Matthee can print this out or just give an average distance from edge im mm sometime after the vape meet. Thanks

Attachments

• Rhino Top.pdf
    13.1 KB · Views: 12
Our first Vendor Table has been reserved for @VapeCulture! Expect great new gear and great new juices.
@VapeCulture is also going to contribute towards our prizes, thank you. Will let everyone know what it will be in due course. Whet your appetites.

Back