Cape Vape Meet 2. Saturday, 24 May 2014, At 14:00 At Baranapoli, Shop 4, Westport Square, Sandown Rd

You guys are awesome. A massive kudos must go to @Matthee for being the organisational driving force behind such a successful event. Wish I was there.

Thanks @Pappi !!
Awesome photos indeed.

THANK YOU TO:
  1. All the vapers who came and enjoyed themselves. Especially the visitors for JHB and DBN, @Rob Fisher (thanks for the speech), @Silver, @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff. Please PM me with any suggestions for improvement for next time.
  2. @Metal Liz who not only organized the venue, but were there 2 hours before the time to make sure and help to set it all up. And for stacks of administrative work behind the scenes.
  3. @BhavZ for ordering and looking after all the prizes and helping wherever he could.
  4. @Zegee (thanks for the speech too) who initiated the Meet and helped organise it and set up the Cloud Blowing Competition.
  5. @Pappi for taking all the photos, which we are looking forward too.
  6. @Cape vaping supplies for judging the Coil Building competition, that was hard work. And very ably assisted by @Zodiac.
  7. @drew for making the juice for the Cloud Chasing Competition and judging at it.
  8. The vendors donating for the Raffle, Competitions and Taste Boxes: VapeMob, Skyblue Vaping, VapeCulture, Vapeking, Vapour Mountain, Valley Vapour, Vaporize, Charlies Vape Shop, Flo Vapes, VapeOR, Cape Vaping Supplies, LekkaVapors.
  9. The vendors setting up stands with lots of specials: VapeCulture, Vapour Mountain, Valley Vapour, Vaporize, Flo Vapes, Charlies Vape Shop, VapeOR, Cape Vaping Supplies. From all accounts it was worth your while. But please feel free to PM me with any suggestions for improvement.
  10. Everyone who participated in the competitions. And congratulations to the winners. @Gazzacpt and @Zegee, Coil Building Competition and @RezaD and @Hein510, Cloud Blowing Competition. The winners of the Raffle are to numerous to mention - hope you enjoy the goodies.
  11. Barry from the venue (Baranapoli) for taking a chance on us and delivering great service. He told me it was worth their while.
  12. All the vapers contributing to the Taste Boxes and PIF Box.
  13. All the vapers who attended and enjoyed themselves.
The Box for Suggestions for Improvements and New Ideas for the next meet is now open. PM me or post here.

Well done @Matthee and team
One thing I can say is that you cape vapers are very organised!!!
The event was a huge success in my view

The event was near perfect but here are my suggestions for improvement
- more space around the vendor tables
- more time in the beginning of the event just to mingle and chat to people before the formal agenda begins
- more time at the end for more mingling and chatting. When I looked again, vendors were packing up and people were leaving.

Congrats again - that was an awesome event that I will remember for a long time

Well done @Matthee and team
One thing I can say is that you cape vapers are very organised!!!
The event was a huge success in my view

The event was near perfect but here are my suggestions for improvement
- more space around the vendor tables
- more time in the beginning of the event just to mingle and chat to people before the formal agenda begins
- more time at the end for more mingling and chatting. When I looked again, vendors were packing up and people were leaving.

Congrats again - that was an awesome event that I will remember for a long time
Thanks @Silver. The space one is noted and agreed with. The mingling one will also be taken into consideration - next meet will probably have to be a dedicated space, which should allow for ample mingling. We are doubling the numbers every meet - so next meet aiming for 120 people minimum attending. Personally I think we should aim for October 2014.

Wow, that would be something!
120 people
The convention centre is calling ;-)

Thanks all for an amazing vape meet! Thanks to @Matthee and @Metal Liz for making it all possible. Thanks to those who travelled so far and thanks to all the vendors who sponsored so many nice goodies :)

Who was selling the Black Hawk Panzer at the meet? R700 for an original is not likely but I'll still buy it knowing its a clone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Who was selling the Black Hawk Panzer at the meet? R700 for an original is not likely but I'll still buy it knowing its a clone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
As you entered the smoking area, on which table was it?

That was Charlies vape shop

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Wow guys, where to begin!

What definitely a meet of note!

Thanks to all organisers and to everyone that came to make it possible.

I had a lekker time ( and so did my wife lol) she could finally put a face to the people I speak about when I get home.

Thanks again guys

Wow guys, where to begin!

What definitely a meet of note!

Thanks to all organisers and to everyone that came to make it possible.

I had a lekker time ( and so did my wife lol) she could finally put a face to the people I speak about when I get home.

Thanks again guys

And was great to finally meet you @Riaz
And lovely to meet your wife and the new baby!
Please tell your wife that I am super impressed that she came along to meet and see the vape clan

I enjiyed the meet guys. My wife also enjoyed it. Will work on my coil building sjills and mayve build a cloud machine for next time. Will surely keep you guys up to speed on that.;-)??

And was great to finally meet you @Riaz
And lovely to meet your wife and the new baby!
Please tell your wife that I am super impressed that she came along to meet and see the vape clan
Will do buddy

She was more excited than I was

Was good meeting you as well!

I have to confess, the members on this forum are really a hand picked group of wonderful and amazing beings, and I'm glad to be apart of this forum.

I still can't get over how amazing it was hahaha!!! Thanks for the great meet and also thanks to @Matthee, @Rob Fisher and whom ever else had a hand in my awesome gift :) i love my new Mpt3 :rock: it's an amazing little tank, no wonder you all rave about it 8--) also loving the legend juice, thank you so much guys and gals, from the bottom of my heart :h:

Back