Clyrolinx Recipes

Been experimenting with clyro concentrates, will share if anything worth while comes up. Been working on a banoffee type and a guava & litchi sorbet . . . For my taste 4% marshmallow and 0.3% koolada makes a decent ice cream base (add additional creams/vanillas to your taste)

So i'm visiting Clyrolinx tomorrow - and below are the concentrates that I'm interested in. Seems like Geoff is ok if I smell them before I buy, I will be adding to @RichJB list (thanks for this BTW).

See below the list of flavours i'm interested in - will be mixing up over the weekend, and then wait 2 weeks before I start testing them...

upload_2016-11-4_15-59-53.png

Cant seem to get any of my clyrolinx flavors to be smooth and not have a harsh exhale

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Hi Slav,

Pls explain your steeping process step by step, what concentrates you using? And all your percentages and calculations. As much details as possible for me to be able to help you out

Thanks

What nic is best
Vg base or a Pg base

I want to mix 1.mg and 2.mg nic ratio

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I prefer pg based, remember pg holds nic and flavor, vg seems to suspend the nic, it's also down to personal preference

Cant seem to get any of my clyrolinx flavors to be smooth and not have a harsh exhale

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Hi there!

I had a similar issue, all the juices I mixed had an intense throat hit.

What fixed it was breathing, I took the caps off and let it stand. After 4 hours the throat hit was still there, but not as strong. After a good 12 hours of breathing, the throat hit was gone.

I should mention that I mixed 4 recipes at 500ml each. All with 3mg nice.

Hope this helps!

Back