Coil Building Workshop @ VK Parkwood Saturday the 4th July 2015

HappyCamper

Alchemist Flavours
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So you want to know how to build seriously cool coils?

Kieth Milton will be giving a Coil building workshop at Vape King Parkwood Saturday the 4th of July 2015

14 Torquay Road

Parkwood

Workshop will start at 10:00

Get to sample some of our new up and coming flavours

Do we need to bring coilers/ kanthol etc or is this more of a show and tell ?

Here are some examples

Tiger%20Wire%20Coil.jpg

Flat%20Ribbon%20Coil.jpg

Vertebraide%20coil.jpg

Flat%20Bastard%201.jpg

The Juggernaut

IMG_20150624_220103.jpg

Hi @Keith Milton
I am curious as to what the benefit is of these rather "cool" coils versus simple microcoils
Is it better flavour, a more even vape, better clouds?
More longevity?
What has your experience been?

Also, are these more aimed for the very low ohm builds or will even a 1 ohm build benefit from one of these types of fancy builds?

Hi @Keith Milton
I am curious as to what the benefit is of these rather "cool" coils versus simple microcoils
Is it better flavour, a more even vape, better clouds?
More longevity?
What has your experience been?

Also, are these more aimed for the very low ohm builds or will even a 1 ohm build benefit from one of these types of fancy builds?

It is a combination of the two, depending on wha you prefer, but i do them to see if i am able to build them and make my Vaping journey as exciting and interesting as i can.

I see all the coil builds the guys post and think to myself " am i able to do that and is it even possible to do it ", so in some cases it is just pure curiosity on my part.

But of all the coils i have built, i prefer the 2x strand 28g claptoned with 32g, and i am currently using that on my Subtank Mini V1, awsome flavour and huge clouds on my DIY liquids, currently vaping a Dragons Blood DIY liquid, and the vape is warm at 35w and 1.22ohms. But a good vape for me. 8--) :h::devil:

@keithmilton Hope this is not the one and only workshop as I am not going to make this one but I am seriously interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to try to do it at least once a month, and will see how much interest there is for this.
Hey guys @keithmilton how was the turnout yesterday? Whats the feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also interested :nod:
so if u ever venture out East way, will definitely be there :)

Back