Coil Graveyard

I like that.
Would look real cool sitting on my desk

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

I only keep coils that have a month or less of ussage in a small Jam Jar.

That is actually very awesome ! keeping your coils and one day showing your kid .... see when daddy started to vape he used this coil then tried this ..Etc

Lol I thought I was the only one that kept old coils although I keep it with the intention of using it if I wanna go back to a different build . but that never happens

This is about a quarter of my used coils over a space of a year. I used to just toss them. One day I decided to just keep my used coils for the fun of it. Just to see how many I have used. And for fun actually. The picture tells a story...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use to keep my coils, but now I just toss them.
Wire is cheap, coils are quick and easy to make.

Looks cool though, I agree that they'd look great in acrylic for a counter top or similar.
Perhaps an acrylic vape mat or something?

I also don't keep coils. I bin them after replacing.

Maybe spell out a message with them.

That sounds cool. I should have spelled out "Coil graveyard" with the coils and then taken the pic.

Why don't we start a coil graveyard thread? Let your pic tell us your story.

That sounds cool. I should have spelled out "Coil graveyard" with the coils and then taken the pic.

Why don't we start a coil graveyard thread? Let your pic tell us your story.

This is that thread already @Waine !

I think I meant start it as a "topic", basically — let's post our "Coil Graveyards".

Mine get emptied out, but I think I might start collecting. It will take me ages though, I change coils rarely!

not very artistic but i would place it underneath a glass coffee table in my vape cave when I have 1 1 day lol

I am always trying new builds. In search of the ever elusive perfect vape. I go through lots of wire. And I have fun in the process.

Really cool, but the small little OCD part of me, or it might be the analyst side of me, was looking at how to arrange them.
- Spaced/contact, wire type first then by ID, then by number of turns
- ID, then turns, then wire type

IF it is to chase a specific goal I think it would be cool to "log/tag" it, but just this weekend I head from HRH that my taste in art is weird. It would be like a profile board, #1: Kanthal 3mm ID contact coil ... etc. Then #9999 The perfect Flavor coil with your coil's details.

Anyways, like I said, my taste in art is messed up, I have a little OCD and over analyse everything in life. But this does have some potential.

Back