Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Is a tool box/ storage box I spotted on Amazon.com for people who play with beads... thought this may work for my coil making... seems it's quite a good fit...

IMG_2775.JPG

Can't find it. Link please Uncle Rob :)

Is a tool box/ storage box I spotted on Amazon.com for people who play with beads... thought this may work for my coil making... seems it's quite a good fit...

View attachment 32017
Lekker Rob.Now is that blue thing the latest coil jig or is it still in the black bag?
I know you must have tried it already,just waiting for the verdict:)

Lekker Rob.Now is that blue thing the latest coil jig or is it still in the black bag?
I know you must have tried it already,just waiting for the verdict:)

Yip it is the latest of the latest... and yes it's still in it's little black bag... but I will try it later. :confused::p

Thanks Uncle Rob. Thought it was portable. I wanted a wooden portable one.

Yip it is the latest of the latest... and yes it's still in it's little black bag... but I will try it later. :confused::p
Right........as you know Iam in possession of one of those kak things (which I got from you) which I planned to turn into router style drip tips.
But not wanting to let any tool or jig get the better of me (even though I don't do the micro coil thing) I have perfected the art and will demonstrate the next time we are on Skype,so have 1km of wire standing by:D

@zadiac how is this for a portable one? I have just packed it for an outing tomorrow to a juice tasting exercise.
IMG_2803.JPG

Nice one Uncle Rob, but I'm looking for a wooden one with the handle on top. I want it to be my alround toolbox inside and on the road. Looks like I'll have to make one or have it made, but thanks for the show and tell. It looks really nice, just not my thing :)

Back