New Vaper
LV

Awards
fe489d782700046adbd6390616e776c7.jpg
5f2a323b765852c3811cec02e763dc89.jpg
fdb4c3c3bbc9c65af27264fd8d67cbca.jpg

My favorite coil builds

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

very nice builds man :) - I'm going to the fishing shop today to get myself some swivels - I wanna roll myself some fused claptons :)

very nice builds man :) - I'm going to the fishing shop today to get myself some swivels - I wanna roll myself some fused claptons :)
I had to read that twice...
At first I was like, why is the man going to go buy some Shovels...? :confused:

I had to read that twice...
At first I was like, why is the man going to go buy some Shovels...? :confused:

hehe don't worry I can also make use of a shovel, I will use it to flatten the de-cored clapton wire, this will give it an alien kind of look. :p

Last edited:
Please post a photo of what you buy? Is this swivel for the girth of the claptons you're about to make? :D

lol i'm getting grief for my swivels comment. I checked google and I did spell it correctly.

Okay from my very limited understand - I haven't tried yet, only watched some videos on the process of creating D.I.Y fused Clapton coils. A fused clapton wire is when you take 2 or more base wires then clapton those wires together. Therefore the swivels will be used to allow your base wires (24/26Guage) to turn while you clapton it with a wire of a higher guage (36Guage). This gives you a coil that looks like the following:

Attachments

• 2 Fused Clapton.jpg
    2 Fused Clapton.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 66
lol i'm getting grief for my swivels comment. I checked google and I did spell it correctly.

Okay from my very limited understand - I haven't tried yet, only watched some videos on the process of creating D.I.Y fused Clapton coils. A fused clapton wire is when you take 2 or more base wires then clapton those wires together. Therefore the swivels will be used to allow your base wires (24/26Guage) to turn while you clapton it with a wire of a higher guage (36Guage). This gives you a coil that looks like the following:
No man,
It all sounds right! im just wondering if it is for the girth of the wires to come together ? Is the swivel a drill attachment? All the best for your fusion :D

This is an easy 'How-To" video showing how they use Swivels to make Fused Clappies

yeps that is a very good video that shows what the swivels are used for :)

yeps they are supposedly good for flavor, well that is why I use em. I haven't even tried a normal non-clapton coil - so I can't really say to be honest. I just heard that claptons for flavor, so I went with it :)

If i understand correct, more flavour and clouds.
The contact area of the wire too the wick is bigger
The wire heats up slower with the heat starting internally and only affecting the outer shell of the claptons after initial heating. Longger, smoother drags - The surface area of the wire is larger overall, and this affects a greater area impacted by the heat to warm up your juices for vapour production. Claptons could rule the world. If only they were able to be handmade :rofl:

I saw on you tube, some people pull out the centre piece of wire that they wrapped the outer wire around. Are you supposed to do that or do you leave the centre wire in?

No, leave the centre wire in. When you take it out, youre supposed to unravel it a bit and wrap it around a different wire, but thats for a different coil

No, leave the centre wire in. When you take it out, youre supposed to unravel it a bit and wrap it around a different wire, but thats for a different coil

Thanks. One more question. Do you put a double wire in the centre or a single wire? I saw one dude wrap a Clapton with a double wire in the centre. Also, can the outer wire be the same thickness or gauge as the inner wire/s?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Well, i usually use 2 inner wires. I use 24g for the 2 inner wires and 28-32g for outer.

Go on youtube and search for "Rip Trippers" he explains everything you want to know about anything in detail. He has coil builds, reviews etc.

Back