Coming soon: Vandy Vape Pulse X Kit!

Now this I want!!!
That Blue looks Awesome!! Im also very interested in this RDA, Great that you can do Vertical and Horizontal builds plus the Squonk action is a bit different, More Gadgety:nerd:
I like it!

That RDA looks interesting, but the big draw for me is the 21700 support. I have plenty 21700s and there was no way I was going get the previous gen pulse if it meant buying even more batts to go in only 1 device. Very glad they fixed that.

I'm happy sticking with my current pulse 80w, just hope they will release a software update to bring some of the new features to it, I don't see the need to upgrade for just 10w more

I'm contemplating whether I should wait for the new one or rather get myself some custom stabwood panels from CS Wood Designs. It's so awesome. Chatted to the owner, Chris the other day and he is happy to ship to SA.

Could always get both, either way I am pretty sure the new mod will have the same dimensions. Modding the existing 80w by simply shaving off a bit of plastic here and there easily made it 21700 compatible, so I would think they just made the walls thinner from the get.

Do yourself a flavor and go watch the vaping bogan's review on this. This will be my next mod. All I need is a squonker then I have every kind of mod that I am interested in....for now.

Back