Commercial Tank

OhmzRaw

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
What is the best commercial tank out there in the market for mostly flavour? vapour will be a plus.
Looking for a non-ceramic tank

I must say I do enjoy the Avocado. It's a real dripper type experience with a tank... and it looks really good! Whoops you said commercial coils... I still think the Sub Tank is a great tank.

I must say I do enjoy the Avocado. It's a real dripper type experience with a tank... and it looks really good! Whoops you said commercial coils... I still think the Sub Tank is a great tank.
What are your thoughts on the Arctic V8?

Go take a look at a coil for the Horizontech Arctic tanks. Then compare to other tanks.

It is the closest you will come to a good RBA you even need similar wattage of 40 to 100 watts to fire an Arctic.

Huge flavor, INCREDIBLE clouds. These tanks made me go "meh" to all the rebuildable talk of flavor versus clouds. Arctic does BOTH.

Otherwise I would go for a Subtank. Mind blowing flavor BUT... the coils... what a frustration.

I am moving to ceramic. Read enough to know I want a Target Tank.

Go take a look at a coil for the Horizontech Arctic tanks. Then compare to other tanks.

It is the closest you will come to a good RBA you even need similar wattage of 40 to 100 watts to fire an Arctic.

Huge flavor, INCREDIBLE clouds. These tanks made me go "meh" to all the rebuildable talk of flavor versus clouds. Arctic does BOTH.

Otherwise I would go for a Subtank. Mind blowing flavor BUT... the coils... what a frustration.

I am moving to ceramic. Read enough to know I want a Target Tank.
I tried the ceramic coils on my subtank, was not impressed

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

For me the only commercial coil tank that equals or even betters rebuildables for flavour is the iJust2 with the 0.3 ohm coils. This tank amazed me from day 1 for the great flavour it produces and it is certainly no slouch when it comes to clouds, plus it's really really cheap. You also have the option of going to ceramic coils (the Target coils fit) but so far my experience with ceramic hasn't been great.

What are your thoughts on the Arctic V8?

I must say it was pretty damn good with flavour and clouds but for some reason it never captured my imagination and it joined the rest of the other tanks in the for sale section. To be really honest most of today's sub ohm tanks are pretty good and it comes down to personal preference... some people love the Cubis for mouth to lung hits but I never really liked it... I suppose I have found perfection for my XXX Juice with the Target tank and nothing really comes close.

I tried the ceramic coils on my subtank, was not impressed

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Oops forgive my silliness I see you did post in that thread!

I've left my comments below for others reading this thread :)

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ceramic-coils-and-compatible-tanks.t19317/

It's a pretty long thread but the last couple of posts talk about ceramics in the subtank. @Rob Fisher is still doing his coil wars head to head but it appears as though a few people think the subtank ceramics are sub par whilst the taget is great.

Back