Competition Entries - Jhb Vape Meet #4

Anytime you combine male bravado with liquid bread you will suddenly find all the guys trying to win the coveted title of alpha ape beer consumer. But I entered the Cloud Chasing comp, so I am in the clear
Haha, yes you are! Thats a very true observation! You will not feel the Smokyg wrath :D

Just my opinion, but isnt it sad that we have more contestants trying to drink beer than actually partaking in actual Vaping related competitions at a vape meet?? Just my 2c

Not everyone's gold medal Olympian coil builders. You are part of a rare breed @Smokyg

PS: Thanks for Jaco's coil, that thing vapes heavenly:clap:

Just my opinion, but isnt it sad that we have more contestants trying to drink beer than actually partaking in actual Vaping related competitions at a vape meet?? Just my 2c

I agree with you @Smokyg especially for the cloud comp, its all in the name of fun even if you dont have a super powerful cloud chucking device its just fun

Yeah its not like anyone has spent any time perfecting the ultimate cloud build to fog out the competition or anything

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I would like to enter the cloud building comp please. Just hoping my standard equipment will hold up and my newbi none expertise will be enough. But going to give it a try.

I would like to enter the cloud building comp please. Just hoping my standard equipment will hold up and my newbi none expertise will be enough. But going to give it a try.

Way to go @Nico , you show them who's the boss :rock: You have more guts then I do;-)

I have been on a very strict training for circle blowing.

CLOUD BLOWING COMPETITION ENTRIES:
Judged by the Honourable @@Stroodlepuff , Honourable @@Gizmo , Honourable @@Silver & the Honourable@@Derick

Juice for the cloud blowing competition will be " Cloud Master Vape Meet #4 " which is going to be sponsored by Craft Vapour - Thank you to @@Mow@CraftVapour
  1. @@TylerD
  2. @@devdev
  3. @@thekeeperza
  4. @@Smokyg
  5. @@Reinhardt
  6. @@Tornalca
  7. @@Rowan Francis
  8. @@PeterHarris
  9. @@Rex_Bael
  10. @@Jimbo
  11. @@mohammed aakief gathoo

COIL BUILDING COMPETITION ENTRIES: ?

Judged by the Honourable @@TylerD and the Questionable @@devdev with @@Rowan Francis by their side

Each user will be handed and RBA on the day for use in the competition, you will not know what it is until the time of the competition

1. @@thekeeperza
  2. @@Reinvanhardt
  3. @@Smokyg
  4. @@Reinhardt
  5. @@PeterHarris
  6. @@Rex_Bael
Beer Downing Competition:
Judged by Everyone! :p
  1. @Tornalca
  2. @devdev
  3. @Reinvanhardt
  4. @johan
  5. @@TylerD
  6. @Reindevdevhardt
  7. @@Reinhardt
  8. @@Reinhardt
  9. Jaco
  10. @@Smokyg
  11. @@Mow@CraftVapour
  12. @@Darth_V@PER
  13. @@Jimbo
  14. Wynand
  15. Drikus
VAJAZZLE MY KAYFUN MOD CONTEST:
Judged by all the females in attendance and Sir @@Rowan Francis (Since he will be wearing a kilt)

Hi @Nico not sure which one you want to enter? Coil building or Cloud blowing? Im a tad confused :p
Sorry guys the cloud blowing comp, if I may please just to experience it. I know I'm still a newbi but I love to blow them clouds.

Judged by the Honourable @@Stroodlepuff , Honourable @@Gizmo , Honourable @@Silver & the Honourable@@Derick

Juice for the cloud blowing competition will be " Cloud Master Vape Meet #4 " which is going to be sponsored by Craft Vapour - Thank you to @@Mow@CraftVapour
  1. @TylerD
  2. @devdev
  3. @thekeeperza
  4. @Smokyg
  5. @Reinhardt
  6. @Tornalca
  7. @Rowan Francis
  8. @PeterHarris
  9. @Nico
  10. @Jimbo
  11. @mohammed aakief gathoo

Judged by the Honourable @@TylerD and the Questionable @@devdev with @@Rowan Francis by their side

Each user will be handed and RBA on the day for use in the competition, you will not know what it is until the time of the competition

1. @thekeeperza
  2. @Reinvanhardt
  3. @Smokyg
  4. @Reinhardt
  5. @PeterHarris
  1. @Tornalca
  2. @devdev
  3. @Reinvanhardt
  4. @johan
  5. @TylerD
  6. @Reindevdevhardt
  7. @Reinhardt
  8. @Reinhardt
  9. Jaco
  10. @Smokyg
  11. @Mow@CraftVapour
  12. @Darth_V@PER
  13. @Jimbo
  14. Wynand
  15. Drikus
Judged by all the females in attendance and Sir @@Rowan Francis (Since he will be wearing a kilt)

if we get 5 votes she has to enter :)

Also I really need one more person for the cloud blowing... anyone??

DONE! @annemarievdh you have been nominated by a jury of your peers to enter the coil building competition! Show them boys how its done!!!

Judged by the Honourable @Stroodlepuff , Honourable @Gizmo , Honourable @Silver & the Honourable@Derick

Juice for the cloud blowing competition will be " Cloud Master Vape Meet #4 " which is going to be sponsored by Craft Vapour - Thank you to @Mow@CraftVapour
  1. @TylerD
  2. @devdev
  3. @thekeeperza
  4. @Smokyg
  5. @Reinhardt
  6. @Tornalca
  7. @Rowan Francis
  8. @PeterHarris
  9. @Nico
  10. @Jimbo
  11. @mohammed aakief gathoo

Judged by the Honourable @TylerD and the Questionable @devdev with @Rowan Francis by their side

1. @thekeeperza
  2. @Reinvanhardt
  3. @Smokyg
  4. @Reinhardt
  5. @PeterHarris
  6. @annemarievdh
  1. @Tornalca
  2. @devdev
  3. @Reinvanhardt
  4. @johan
  5. @TylerD
  6. @Reindevdevhardt
  7. @Reinhardt
  8. @Reinhardt
  9. Jaco
  10. @Smokyg
  11. @Mow@CraftVapour
  12. @Darth_V@PER
  13. @Jimbo
  14. Wynand
  15. Drikus
Judged by all the females in attendance and Sir @Rowan Francis (Since he will be wearing a kilt)

Ow my goodness!!! :eek: You guys just wait until i'm busy with something ells to jump me :giggle:

I'll do my best :angel:

Honerd to be nominated

Back