Competition time fo sum juice : Winner announced. :)

A chance to get me grubby paws on 2 of @KZOR's creations? Sounds like a plan... And both flavors are out of my comfort zone, so sounds like an adventure.

Simon Cowell reckons this entry has the x-factor... You and @hands are Idols to many on the forum.

I'm way off and clearly a caffeine addict.
I saw the cow and immediately though "latte".

"I am just a poor boy..." ... hmmm ... "nobody lov" ...Queen!
Latte?
Well? hmmm.. fell down a well?

Hmmm ... Queen ... Latte... Fell

Queen Latifah!!!!

I believe a lot of ages are being given away by this riddle...
Lol
For me i grew up with oldies. My dad was a drummer in Dads Army, a very popular band in the 80s in SA. Ill never forget the weekends at band pratice and Saturday evenings with the gigs. It was awesome

Simon Cowell

MgMZ.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaaa, epic! What legends

Simon Cowel!

Park Jae-sang AKA Psy

The poor boy reference alludes to a person from humble beginnings, background or origin. My thinking goes South America, Africa, Asia...
The well, denotes water from a hole, in other words holy water. But, it is linked to a cow... Holy water and holy cow.. Aha! Cows are holy in india and indian holy water is from the Ganga river.

The only logical extrapolation of these facts is a reference to the gangnam style you tube virus thus the artist known as Psy.

There can be only one... (the world could not handle two)

Lol.

Definitely Simon Cowell
Banana is of course my favourite haha. Hence my name haha and I think lime will be delicious

So let me just say this, had the privilege of testing Chimp as well as taking home a 100ml of Sublime. Whoever wins this comp is definitely not going to be disappointed.

This Sublime is something else... on the inhale, that lemon hits you square in the jaw- almost like a juicy lemon. But then, the creaminess of the ice cream with a bit of sweetness balances it out so well!! It is such a smooth vape it’s not even funny.

You Sir @KZOR, have created an awesome juice and I am sure that it’s down to “X” - that secret base so bravo to both you and @hands!!

Good luck to all the entrants- definitely something look forward to winning!!

3e31d59793795fad5c74f05d71590c7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would really appreciate participating - yes - Simon Cowell.

But my entry - not to counted - as I humbly do not do Nicotine.

To @KZOR and @hands - and all the participants - all the best :band::band::band::band:

Back