ComplexChaos

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Its been a year in the making and I present to you the first batch of flavours:

slide-image-1.jpg

Orders can be placed from the website:

www.ComplexChaos.co.za

All juices are made with a mix of 60% Vegetable Glycerin and 40% Propylene Glycol.

Flavour concentrates for each recipe have been pre bonded for at least 30 days before the pg, vg and nicotene are added, therefore reducing the time needed to steep.

We take great care in selecting high quality flavouring ingredients, and do not use any which contain Diacetyl. Our eliquids also do not contain any Acetoin, which in certain circumstances can react with other flavouring ingredients creating trace elements of Diacetyl.

No oil based flavourings are used, as these can contain, or react creating certain carcinogens.

Strawberry Desire:
Fun and whimsical Strawberry milkshake flavour results in a mouth full of fun.

Troubled Monkey:
A classic mix of banana and rum flavours with splashes of vanilla to round off the palette.

Craving Apple Pie:
A traditional farm style taste experience of apple pie with lingering cinnamon notes.

Heavenly Peaches:
Everybody’s favourite flavour combination of peaches and cream.

Cinnamon Cookies:
A timeless flavour combination of sweet cinnamon combined with the richness of cream.

Coconut Comfort:
A tropical taste of toasted coconut infused with whipped cream and a light aroma of baked pie crust.

Last edited:
Congrats @ComplexChaos
Juices sound great
All the best with it

Thank you very much guys really appreciate it. Its been a busy day getting all the orders ready for shipping tomorrow morning first thing.

slide-image-1.jpg

www.ComplexChaos.co.za

All juices are made with a mix of 60% Vegetable Glycerin and 40% Propylene Glycol.

Flavour concentrates for each recipe have been pre bonded for at least 30 days before the pg, vg and nicotene are added, therefore reducing the time needed to steep.

We take great care in selecting high quality flavouring ingredients, and do not use any which contain Diacetyl. Our eliquids also do not contain any Acetoin, which in certain circumstances can react with other flavouring ingredients creating trace elements of Diacetyl.

No oil based flavourings are used, as these can contain, or react creating certain carcinogens.

Strawberry Desire:

Troubled Monkey:
A classic mix of banana and rum flavours with splashes of vanilla to round off the palette.

Craving Apple Pie:
A traditional farm style taste experience of apple pie with lingering cinnamon notes.

Heavenly Peaches:

Cinnamon Cookies:
A timeless flavour combination of sweet cinnamon combined with the richness of cream.

Coconut Comfort:
A tropical taste of toasted coconut infused with whipped cream and a light aroma of baked pie crust.

Congratulations on fine presentation mate! All the best. I'm looking forward to trying your line!

Thanks @ComplexChaos. Went totally out of his way to sort me out with some of the juice at the last minute. Awesome service

Looking forward to ordering more

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

@ComplexChaos congratulations on the launch. Love the graphics!!

I'm keen on trying the Strawberry Desire and the Coconut Comfort soon.

Very interesting juice line. Congrats man. Where about in CPT are you based?

sent from deep inside a vape cloud

Thanks to all you wonderful people.

Very interesting juice line. Congrats man. Where about in CPT are you based?

At this stage there's no physical shop and we only trade online, you can however collect from me during the day. I am in Maitland during office hours Monday to Friday and after hours I am in Milnerton.

Thanks, that helps a lot

slide-image-1.jpg

www.ComplexChaos.co.za

Strawberry Desire:

Troubled Monkey:

Craving Apple Pie:

Heavenly Peaches:

Cinnamon Cookies:

Coconut Comfort:
Looks great mate! Congrads on your line of awesomeness.

Back