Wire: 28g Kanthal
Coil Resistance: 0.85 (2mm)
Wicking Material: Native Wicks

Strength:
6mg
Method of Vaping: Lung Hits
Price: R140 / 30ml

Website blurb:
A timeless flavour combination of sweet cinnamon combined with the richness of cream.

Reviewer Notes:
Cinnamon and slight cream on the inhale.
Cinnamon with more pronounced cream on exhale.

I get a good Cinnamon and slight cream flavor on the inhale. Not overpowering and both flavors compliment each other very well. On the exhale the Cream is a bit more pronounced and changes the flavor to a cinnamon biscuit type flavor. Think cinnamon tennis biscuits - just a bit more cinamonny and less sweet. Throat hit is between low and mild. Vapor production is average.

Similar to:

Can't compare - First cinnamon type I have tried

Avoid if:

Avoid if you don't like Cinnamon, cream or biscuits

Final Note:
Ultimately a liquid that tastes like it states on the bottle.

ADV?:
It could be, but not for me. That being said, I will definitely buy this again to keep in rotation. Just not a singular ADV for me.

Nom Scale:

I would say a solid NOM

Thanks for a great review, @baksteen8168. Have been eyeing the juices from ComplexChaos for some time. All comments on this forum thus far have been positive. Now that you have broken the ice we shall maybe see some more reviews.
Cinnamon vapes unfortunately do not suit my palate at all, but am looking out for their Coconut and Peaches jooses.

Thanks for the great review. Like you, I've never tried a cinnamon type juice before, but I love cinnamon. Wonder if this was inspired by the famous Snickerdoodle @ComplexChaos?

Pleasure @skola - The juice should suit you. Cinnamon is definitely present here

Thanks for a great review, @baksteen8168. Have been eyeing the juices from ComplexChaos for some time. All comments on this forum thus far have been positive. Now that you have broken the ice we shall maybe see some more reviews.
Cinnamon vapes unfortunately do not suit my palate at all, but am looking out for their Coconut and Peaches jooses.

Pleasure @Andre - I am not a fan of Coconut :p, but If this juice is anything to go by it should be a nice one.

@baksteen8168
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the juice, we really appreciate it. :)

Pleasure @ComplexChaos - Looking forward to trying some more in the future. Keep up the good work.

Try troubled monkey.... soooo much goodness. Takes the cinnamon and klaps it with some banana! !

2e49931120f3bea3365f47641d907c0f.jpg

For the love of the vape... from the mobile...on tspatalk...yes spelling mistakes and weird sentsncrs are expected

Company: Complex Chaos @ComplexChaos
Product Name: Coconut Comfort
pfkpca.png

Reviewer: CloudmanJHB

Mod: Koopor Mini
Watts/Volts: 22

Atomiser: Kangertech Subtank RDA
Coil Resistance: .5
Wicking Material: OEM Cotton

Strength: 0mg
Price: R140 (30mg)

Website blurb: A tropical taste of toasted coconut infused with whipped cream and a light aroma of baked pie crust.

Reviewer Notes: Absolutely yummy, cannot get enough of this vape! Nice thick milky vape which tastes and has the smells to me of roasted coconut marshmallow and baked goodies. We love this sauce, and would highly recommend it to those dessert lovers. :rock:
Found a favorite with this one.

Similar to: Nothing I have had yet!

Avoid if: You don't like coconut or sweet sauces.

ADV : Without a doubt all day long :inlove:

Nom Scale:

holy freaking nom batman

pfkpca.png

Website blurb: A tropical taste of toasted coconut infused with whipped cream and a light aroma of baked pie crust.

Reviewer Notes: Absolutely yummy, cannot get enough of this vape! Nice thick milky vape which tastes and has the smells to me of roasted coconut marshmallow and baked goodies. We love this sauce, and would highly recommend it to those dessert lovers. :rock:

Nom Scale:

holy freaking nom batman
Great review, thanks. I got the same flavours. Am a coconut juice lover, but did not like the roasted taste in this one.

Thanks !

Ah right yeah its definitely a roastier coconut flavor :)

Last edited:
So am I doing it wrong?

I bought some troubled monkey recently and I get a somewhat muted nutty flavour rather than the banana/rum I was expecting. Perhaps its my palette and the banana is really subtle or is this juice designed for sub-ohm vaping. I'm using an Aerotank v2 with a 2 ohm coil at around 8W (any higher and it tastes burnt)?

Do I maybe need to steep it, the colour is a pale yellow not a darker brown like in the image above?

Thanks!

So am I doing it wrong?

I bought some troubled monkey recently and I get a somewhat muted nutty flavour rather than the banana/rum I was expecting. Perhaps its my palette and the banana is really subtle or is this juice designed for sub-ohm vaping. I'm using an Aerotank v2 with a 2 ohm coil at around 8W (any higher and it tastes burnt)?

Do I maybe need to steep it, the colour is a pale yellow not a darker brown like in the image above?

Thanks!

Okay. So please ignore my post above. Seems like my Aerotank V2 just performs really poorly. Worse than the vape-o I thought I was upgrading from.

Will try again with 1.5 ohm coils (hopefully it's just that the 2 ohms it came with are duds) otherwise it's R200 out the window.

I can now review Troubled Monkey (0 mg) properly:

Got new coils in the Aerotank V2 (1.8 Ohm VOCC). I'm vaping it at around 10W.
Caveat: I'm new to the Aerotank and anything other than a Vape-O and of course YMMV, palettes and preferences are different.

The description says Banana, Rum with hints of Vanilla. To me the best description of this flavour would be "Banana Bread", it does have a mild nutty undertone along with the vanilla. The banana is also a bit subtle and as I mentioned more reminiscent of banana bread rather than something like those banana flavoured sweets.

This juice grows on you. I was a little underwhelmed initially (was previously vaping Cherry and Melon flavours which were quite sweet) but after getting used to it it is a pleasant change from the sweet fruity flavours.

pfkpca.png

Nom Scale:

holy freaking nom batman

A different reviewer's notes : Really good. I can compare it to these coconut cover marshmallows you find, only it is not that sweet ( a good thing ) . I was licking my teeth afterwards thinking there must be a piece of coconut stuck somewhere ....

Mod: Dripbox 60
Watts/Volts: 30 W

Atomiser: Dripbox 60 BF RDA
Coil Resistance: .4

Strength: 3mg

Nom Scale:
Nom Nom Nom ( just short of holy freaking nom batman )

Hmmmm wonder when they will be releasing a new juice? They have fantastic juices so something new would be awesome :)

Back