Complex Chaos Vapes - Retailer Reviews

Raistlin

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone

I just want to commend @ComplexChaos vapes on their excellent service. I placed an order for a kanger subox last night at about 6pm. This morning I asked Peter if I could collect because I was waaaaay too excited to play with my new toy and he was happy to accommodate me, so now I'm happily vaping away on the epic subox!

So thank you Peter! I will definitely be ordering from you again! (some juice will be my next purchase. Some great flavours and I'm a sucker for awesome packaging).

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Congrats on the feedback @ComplexChaos
Thanks for sharing your experiences @Raistlin

Henceforth, this will be the thread for reviews of Complex Chaos

PS - @Raistlin - I have edited the thread title slightly to conform to the standard for titles in this forum.

Last edited:
Yip, I can also commend Complex Chaos for great service. Even got a free bottle of juice for a slight cock-up, which was entirely as a result of my inaccurate ordering. Peter was available at the end of a phone line, PM and email, no problem and fast response.

Being my closest vendor, I have made about 3 orders since I started my vape journey at @ComplexChaos and received great servicse at all times!

Peter always seems to be ready to accommodate his customers at any time. About 2 days ago, I made an order at about 7pm and was able to collect in the next 30min!

Highly recommended especially for CPT vapers who cant wait for the delivery man:-D
Oh. And they have great juices.

Back