Constructive criticism

theyettie

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
The brothers at Vaper's Corner are doing one hell of a job with their shop. You guys are fast becoming my favourite local vendor. Having said that I feel the need to point out the following:

I ordered a Avocado 24mm on Friday, it arrived this morning (wonderful way to start your week with vapemail...). Included with my purchase was a bottle of Larry's Vape Juice Alpha Charlie. While it is awesome that you guys ALWAYS add a gift when I purchase from you, please don't send such a small bottle of juice if someone orders a Avocado or similar tank, because my gift is finished and now I want more of that juice!!!!!

Did I have you worried there for a while??? ;)

Guys, I sincerely want to thank you for your impeccable customer service. I can't comprehend how you ship for free and always include a gift, whether it be cotton or a monster juggernaut coil or some juice, IT'S FLIPPEN AWESOME!!!!

Thanks once again, expect my order within the next few minutes for more Alpha Charlie (you bastards got me hooked now...)

Oh sorry, before I go, what other local juice can I add to my cart for a nice fruity vape?

Cheers gents.

The brothers at Vaper's Corner are doing one hell of a job with their shop. You guys are fast becoming my favourite local vendor. Having said that I feel the need to point out the following:

I ordered a Avocado 24mm on Friday, it arrived this morning (wonderful way to start your week with vapemail...). Included with my purchase was a bottle of Larry's Vape Juice Alpha Charlie. While it is awesome that you guys ALWAYS add a gift when I purchase from you, please don't send such a small bottle of juice if someone orders a Avocado or similar tank, because my gift is finished and now I want more of that juice!!!!!

Did I have you worried there for a while??? ;)

Guys, I sincerely want to thank you for your impeccable customer service. I can't comprehend how you ship for free and always include a gift, whether it be cotton or a monster juggernaut coil or some juice, IT'S FLIPPEN AWESOME!!!!

Thanks once again, expect my order within the next few minutes for more Alpha Charlie (you bastards got me hooked now...)

Oh sorry, before I go, what other local juice can I add to my cart for a nice fruity vape?

Cheers gents.

Thank you for the Awesome Feedback @theyettie ! and Thanks for taking the time to write it! Great having clients like yourself!

Glad you enjoyed the free sample! Yes, will have to think about bigger samples :)

For good local fruity juices. check here:
http://www.vaperscorner.co.za/shop/category/e-liquid-local-e-liquid-81

I've also PM'ed you some specific suggestions.

VC

Superb vendor, I just visitied your site and it loaded, for some reason it was not loading for about 3 weeks and finally I thought you closed down. The juice-only vendors are not giving samples, but you still do things professionally, great stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superb vendor, I just visitied your site and it loaded, for some reason it was not loading for about 3 weeks and finally I thought you closed down. The juice-only vendors are not giving samples, but you still do things professionally, great stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's weird bud,I placed 3 or 4 orders through them this month. But ja,good on ya for not giving up hehe.

I too am a massive fan of Vaper's Corner and you are my first choice of vendor. Apart from your great product range, prices and service, you are stand up guys. Responsive, honest and friendly. Rian was incredibly helpful when I had to return an item.

You do what you say you will, and more. That's really rare. Enough gushing, thanks guys. What you do is really appreciated.

Back