Copper copper copper!!! GOON & Coil art RDA

Ruan0.30

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So i decided to listen to my friend and he said i should go polished!! I cant complain after a few hours of hard elbow grease i dont think it looks tooo bad.
311b90dce9a9de2514f7ef9906b24e1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

So i decided to listen to my friend and he said i should go polished!! I cant complain after a few hours of hard elbow grease i dont think it looks tooo bad.

Looks splendid my friend!

Thanx guys. Hard work pays off.

Nice brother.
I used to sit shinning my copper goon on a weekly bases but then i just got lazy and now i actually like the old vintage look it has.

20170521_222639.jpg

Compared to Stainless steel and other non tarnishing metals and finishes, Brass and Copper have that something extra which makes them feel alive. Polished or left to oxidize, both have a beauty of their own. Best part is, you can change between the two as you like.

Regards

Very nice guys. Yeah it can go anyway but i always wanted a gold petri rta coz its shiny and now i dont need one haha!!

Can u maybe share the cleaning process and materials use? Thanks. I too have a vintage looking copper goon and would like to get it looking pristine like urs

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Brasso... a soft rag or 2... alot of albow grease... no sanding or bench grinders or anything just hands.

Brasso... a soft rag or 2... alot of albow grease... no sanding or bench grinders or anything just hands.

How dirty was it that you need a LOT of elbow grease, using brasso, gets my Brass and Coppers shining with minimal effort.

If it was green from oxidation and pitted then it will be a big job, else its a 2minute effort.

Boxerulez why do you ask if u just explain the 2 ways it might be?? Haha...

Thanks guys. .I'm getting me some brasso then lol..

Oh yes.. @Ruan0.30 @boxerulez how do u get into the logo and writing by driptip

Also do u wipe clean and soak in soap for residue or is it non toxic?.

This is my one.. its pretty dark from patina as compared to the copper mod, shud be a quick fix clean? Also is it a temporary thing , isit worthit shining it up?
1f962baaf7407d56fd62a015949425b3.jpg

This is my one.. its pretty dark from patina as compared to the copper mod, shud be a quick fix clean?
1f962baaf7407d56fd62a015949425b3.jpg

Yeah man, brasso does all the hard work for you, do NOT get Silvo, I often see Brasso out of stock on the shelves lately, just get he Mr Muscle option, or whatever, but brasso is a lot more abrasive and exactly what you need.

Enjoy.

PS. Wash cap properly after brasso, in hot water and sunlight, and give a buff with clean rag. Remove orings before applying brasso anywhere.... that brasso flavour does not compliment your juice.

Yeah man, brasso does all the hard work for you, do NOT get Silvo, I often see Brasso out of stock on the shelves lately, just get he Mr Muscle option, or whatever, but brasso is a lot more abrasive and exactly what you need.

Enjoy.
Thanks man

@boxerulez thanks again man.. just 1,2 rubs and buff and she looks as good as new
d24afd4807332a2849e1129756452703.jpg
e44e9cf7efa8c41f2b4eb549b22deeb8.jpg

Yep be carefull to rinse the brasso off properly as not only does it taste crappy it will cause you to grow hair on your eyelids.

Yep be carefull to rinse the brasso off properly as not only does it taste crappy it will cause you to grow hair on your eyelids.
Did a warm water dishwasher bath after and nice wipedown and o rings was removed before application

I can't even smell the brasso on it at all and I only did outer of rda

Back