Copper Panzer Clone.

Zeki Hilmi

VooDoo Vapour
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
My copper panzer arrived today and on 1st impressions blown away with the aesthetics and weight of this beast. After a little bit of tinkering about and trying to work out how the battery fits I'm ready to go.
18650 efest 2500mah battery,
Kayfun 3.1 clone
1.1ohm
DIY mint choc juice 12mg nic.
This fires like an absolute beast. Not noticing much voltage drop and very smooth with plumes of vape.
I will give this a 8/10 and that's only as it's going to be a bugger to keep shiny.
IMG_0480.jpg

My copper panzer arrived today and on 1st impressions blown away with the aesthetics and weight of this beast. After a little bit of tinkering about and trying to work out how the battery fits I'm ready to go.
18650 efest 2500mah battery,
Kayfun 3.1 clone
1.1ohm
DIY mint choc juice 12mg nic.
This fires like an absolute beast. Not noticing much voltage drop and very smooth with plumes of vape.
I will give this a 8/10 and that's only as it's going to be a bugger to keep shiny.
View attachment 8084
My SS Panzer hits hard, but I'm sure a full copper kicks like a mule. Nice @Zeki Hilmi !

That's good to know, I'm considering ordering one from slowtech.

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

It looks awesome... but I'll wait for my mech mod from Greece with the side button before I go off and buy another one... but I have to say I have been tempted a few times... actually everytime I look at it I add it to the basket and then delete it later.

did you get a gg rob?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I can agree with this @zeki helmi. Just spent the better part of an hour getting my 4Nine to shine
qa5uduhe.jpg

Back