Coughing like I'm dying

Menthol juice for the win!

I had to take the wattage all the way down to 30 watt and could only breathe with menthol juice.

Actually helped clear both my nose and my chest.

Got sick again now 3 weeks again and ran back to my menthol
How did you eventually resolve the problem? @QKNatasha

@qtnatasha I am happy you found a fix for your situation.what trouble me is you getting sick so much

@qtnatasha I am happy you found a fix for your situation.what trouble me is you getting sick so much
I know right... Must be old age...

I never got sick this much while I was smoking. Suppose it's my body fighting its little ass off trying to undo the damage I done to it for almost 20 years from smoking.

I know right... Must be old age...

I never got sick this much while I was smoking. Suppose it's my body fighting its little ass off trying to undo the damage I done to it for almost 20 years from smoking.

Old age!? At 32!!!!
20 years of smoking!!!

Eisch girl, your'e still a puppy! Lol, says the one that went into major depression turning 30, don't ask...

Your body will go into shock dropping those chemicals you got used to from smoking. It just needs some time to re calibrate your immune system, that's all.

I used to get serious lung infections at least once a year when smoking. Still get the sniffles but it stays in the upper respiratory tract and have not needed to take a day off sick (due to germs, not injuries) in two years. Just hang in there, every day not smoking improves and restores your body.

Regards

What juices are you vaping? Maybe you have some reaction to a flavouring or something in the flavouring.

Since I have been using WS-23 in my fruit mixes I started having a cough now and then. But a real smokers cough. I hope it's the WS-23. Going to drop it in the next few batches of juices I make and see if things improve.

What juices are you vaping? Maybe you have some reaction to a flavouring or something in the flavouring.

Since I have been using WS-23 in my fruit mixes I started having a cough now and then. But a real smokers cough. I hope it's the WS-23. Going to drop it in the next few batches of juices I make and see if things improve.

Please let us know what your findings are with this @Adephi

Don't worry @Adephi
If you know what works for you then you are winning

Had a similar situation recently.. Took the usual broncho cough syrup and anti-biotics, also doc said to nebulise couple times a day which made a huge diff.. This was not vaping related and quite a few ppl had it around the same time..

Anyway the vape that worked perfectly were more MTL with narrow drip tips, restricted air flow and a power level that minimized vapour. Menthol didn't help much. I mostly vaped Joose Toffee d'Luxe in a Merlin Mini with afc half opened at around 28-30w with dual claptons. Short draws didn't make much clouds. The juice was soothing and frankly it seemed to help. DL vapes or any more power or air was trouble.

@QKNatasha I wish I had found this thread earlier as this happens to me now and again.

The first time it had happened,I think @Silver may remember that I sought help on one of the vapecon threads and we tried to figure out why this happened to me.

The first thing was that I could vape my 3mg juices at low wattages with absolutely no fuss,but the moment I through in a powerful build at high watts it would hit my throat very badly.

Secondly,and this was the biggest culprit,was that when I vaped max vg liquids,I would cough non stop and wake up in the mornings still coughing,with the sensation of juice being stuck in my chest.it was as if the vg had 'flooded' my chest (this is the best way I can explain it).
Upto this day,any max vg juice does this to me instantly,regardless of wattage,atty,nic strength and so on.

Thirdly,too much of airflow does give me a cough on loooooong draws (in an attempt to throw a lekker big cloud).
I always have to semi restrict my airflow on my atties if I attempt to do this.

These may just be the things that cause the exact same coughing fit to me,but perhaps you or somebody else could relate to it somewhere along the line.
The coughing fit is a nasty thing.

do any of you guys with the ailments still analogue.my issues ended when I quit now I cough almost as I do it for fun and sometime when I vape too hard and the juice goes down my throat.

Back