Coughing

Buan Stanley

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all so I've been analogue free for a week now. Been using a twisp up until yesterday when my good friend @DougP sent me his istick 40w TC. I've had a chat to my vape mentor the above Dougp who is helpful as always.

Just want to hear all peoples opinions.

I used to smoke about 40-60 analogues a day. Now in the last 24 hours I've been coughing and yacking up the most God awful foul stuff and had a snotty nose and post nasal drip. Doug assures me I'm not dying which I trust just want to hear everyone else's thoughts as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay that's what I'm hoping for. Comes with a scratchy throat etc

I think it's also a newbie problem as Doug said I'm vaping all day long cos it's just so damn nice with this device

For the next month or so you are going to experience strange symptoms ranging from headaches to insomnia as your body and (important) mind goes through changes.

It is not as bad as it sound and it is definitely worth it :)

I had the coughing and sinus drip a tight chest and some insomnia.

Thanks Jan yeah I'm getting all that

haha no you are not dying!
Your throat and lungs are just not used to that amount of vapour. I Can imagine it is still very dried out from that amount of analogues. Im sure by the weekend you will be fine!:)

When i stopped the stinkies, I coughed for 3 weeks non stop and also couldnt sleep during this time

So its normal, nothing to worry about

All that gunk needs to come out

Yup, also off the stinkies for a week now and same story with the coughing... been drinking alot more water now also.

I had the same, and i definitely found that the water helped a lot...

The coughing starts 2 weeks after being clean from burning tobacco. It is pure crap ugly irritating cough but worth it. All the plhegm and gunk and what not will pass.

Yup, also off the stinkies for a week now and same story with the coughing... been drinking a lot more water now also.
i can relate to the water i just don't seem to get enough guzzling it by the liter but can say just over 30 days in noticed a lot of changes to energy taste smell and funny enough my mood has improved as well

Yup, also off the stinkies for a week now and same story with the coughing... been drinking alot more water now also.
Try sucking hard candy or cough drops

Back