Couriers: Am I the only one having problems???

Closing this thread now, as last delivery was made. Seems first one took ages, middle ones quick and last ones was in between. Thanks for letting know @Enursha, hope the oumier wasp rta is a winner.

Screenshot_20211203_052511_com.google.android.gm.jpg
No need for words.The picture says it all.

A big thanx to @ivc_mixer for going the extra mile in contacting TCG and doing follow ups for his customers even after receiving the finger from TCG. You sir, are the true definition of CEO.

After numerous attempts from myself and 5son to get hold of the folks at TCG it seems they have now entered the ignoring phase. Dropping the telephone lines after a long hold, not responding to emails as they usually did and another means of contact to simply find out what is going on.

Last edited:
I did have, but TCG eventually rocked up yesterday, now I have all my black Friday goodies8--)

Update to the above post.

Just been dispatched.
View attachment 245455
No need for words.The picture says it all.

A big thanx to @ivc_mixer for going the extra mile in contacting TCG and doing follow ups for his customers even after receiving the finger from TCG. You sir, are the true definition of CEO.

After numerous attempts from myself and 5son to get hold of the folks at TCG it seems they have now entered the ignoring phase. Dropping the telephone lines after a long hold, not responding to emails as they usually did and another means of contact to simply find out what is going on.

Back