COVID-19 and vaping| How is your situation now?

Vaporesso

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi SA fans,

How are you doing? Hope all of you and your family are doing well and healthy.
As we all know, COVID-19 is getting serious all over the world now.
A lot of countries or cities already announced the lockdown of offline business including vape shops.
And also people are required to be quarantined at home to keep safe.

What's the situation and regulation in your city?

Hi SA fans,

How are you doing? Hope all of you and your family are doing well and healthy.
As we all know, COVID-19 is getting serious all over the world now.
A lot of countries or cities already announced the lockdown of offline business including vape shops.
And also people are required to be quarantined at home to keep safe.

What's the situation and regulation in your city?

Hi Vaporesso,
We are on lockdown, which will continue until 16th April at least. We are allowed to go shopping for essential items only. The supermarkets are open but all the other shops are closed - including the vape shops. We can't order vape stuff online as couriers may deliver only essential items e.g. medical supplies. So we all just hope that our juice and coils last long enough!!!

Vape products from abroad are accepted into the country, but they may not be couriered to us until after lockdown. I have an order waiting for me which arrived in the country a few days ago, but I'll just have to wait to receive it.

Hi Vaporesso,
We are on lockdown, which will continue until 16th April at least. We are allowed to go shopping for essential items only. The supermarkets are open but all the other shops are closed - including the vape shops. We can't order vape stuff online as couriers may deliver only essential items e.g. medical supplies. So we all just hope that our juice and coils last long enough!!!

Vape products from abroad are accepted into the country, but they may not be couriered to us until after lockdown. I have an order waiting for me which arrived in the country a few days ago, but I'll just have to wait to receive it.
We used to be quarantined at home and we were limited to go out for essential items like 3 times per week to stay safe. And we cant receive delivery either. Now everything is getting recovered here. Hope things can get better soon after Apr 16th in your city too

Thanks for the wishes @Vaporesso

As @Hooked described above - we are on strict lockdown here in South Africa
It has been a challenging time to adjust to a new way of working
But hopefully our lockdown is helping to prevent too much spreading of the virus

All the best to you guys

Back