Crack's Project Mods

crack2483

Sir Vape-A-Lot
LV

Awards
Morning forumites

First off, I've been wanting to start this ages ago but you know, real life kinda gets in the way:p. I have no idea how long this project will take but ill update this thread whenever progress is made.
Plan is to complete a simple mech, a regulated and a bottom fed mod.

First up are some pics of the simple mech. Not sure how this one will turn out as it's pretty much just a prototype. I may just start all over again.

y8agyrud.jpg

hasuqu7a.jpg

3arame7e.jpg

9eru2a4y.jpg

ajevy9uh.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

good luck dude, looking forward to seeing the progress :rock:

Hey hey @crack2483 Love it man!!! :D

Where did you find the 18650 battery holder?? Struggling to source these little buggers easily and cheaply

Hey hey @crack2483 Love it man!!! :D

Where did you find the 18650 battery holder?? Struggling to source these little buggers easily and cheaply

Thanks @MarkK. From fasttech. Not the greatest quality but they'll do the job. Going to resolder a higher gauge wire onto the contact points though. Supplied leads are rather thin.

@crack2483 looking forward to the progress. Just one tip; replace those battery holder wires with thicker (solid copper) wires for lower voltage drop.

@crack2483 looking forward to the progress. Just one tip; replace those battery holder wires with thicker (solid copper) wires for lower voltage drop.

Hi Johan definitely will do that.

Box no. 2. Quite a bit bigger, and I'm sure a squonk bottle will fit.

tuba4uru.jpg

u9ury6ys.jpg

Maybe even an "electronic module" :D

interesting !

will be looking forward to the end result .

Back