Cthulhu AIO Box

I use the Wotofo SMRT Coils and they never leak. They do leave a bit of condensation which I wipe off on about every third tank refill.
Nice! I’m after the 520 purely for the pnp adapter which they should have made as a separate purchase. That would have been clever!

I like the pnp coils. They’re consistent flavour wise and don’t pop and spit and get all stupid.

Nice! I’m after the 520 purely for the pnp adapter which they should have made as a separate purchase. That would have been clever!

I like the pnp coils. They’re consistent flavour wise and don’t pop and spit and get all stupid.
The SMRT Coils should fit the pnp adapter. Same flavour, easy to build and no leaking. Plus they are as cheap as chips.

The SMRT Coils should fit the pnp adapter. Same flavour, easy to build and no leaking. Plus they are as cheap as chips.
The smrt coil will definitely fit but now I must buy the R900 odd 520 bridge to get the adapter. Seems a bit ass about face to be honest but it looks like my only option.

The smrt coil will definitely fit but now I must buy the R900 odd 520 bridge to get the adapter. Seems a bit ass about face to be honest but it looks like my only option.
In all fairness I doubt they would of even though of doing a PnP adaptor for a boro tank unless they had done the 520 but once doing the 520 also coming up with these adaptors and throwing them in most would be grateful for, maybe in time the adaptors might go on sale separately! You are the first I have heard have a moan about it although I can see for your own needs why that's the case but I guarantee if these adaptors where not included and then came out as a separate purchase loads would be moaning accusing Cthulhu of trying to fleece vapers! It's a case of you can't please all of the people all of the time!

In all fairness I doubt they would of even though of doing a PnP adaptor for a boro tank unless they had done the 520 but once doing the 520 also coming up with these adaptors and throwing them in most would be grateful for, maybe in time the adaptors might go on sale separately! You are the first I have heard have a moan about it although I can see for your own needs why that's the case but I guarantee if these adaptors where not included and then came out as a separate purchase loads would be moaning accusing Cthulhu of trying to fleece vapers! It's a case of you can't please all of the people all of the time!
Fair enough. You can’t please everyone, just would’ve been cool to be able to grab it separately. I’ll probably end up buying the bridge soon enough and hopefully liking it. It looks really good.

Back