Cthulhu AIO Box

Sounds like a good idea, but mesh tends to take up a fair amount of space. Too big for boro tanks, perhaps? Surely someone would have done this if it were practical to do so.
But then things in vaping are done often which leaves vapers thinking why didn't they think of this before and at times just as obvious but get your point about space!

Great little device. light and pocket friendly. threading for the lock nut is a bit rough.
the rba that it comes with surprised me, punches way above its weight class and I have tried a lot of bridges. both for mtl and rdl.
20211206_121907.jpg

Honestly, I prefer the Cthulu AIO above the Pulse AIO. Using the 520, fully open, 4.5mm Hits like a train! So versatile.
Only downfall is the battery, but then it wouldn’t be such a great carrier.

Honestly, I prefer the Cthulu AIO above the Pulse AIO. Using the 520, fully open, 4.5mm Hits like a train! So versatile.
Only downfall is the battery, but then it wouldn’t be such a great carrier.
Yeah, I am using the 520 for a quality MTL but agree very versatile, the Cthulhu AIO no nonsense classy BB style device!

I held off buying the Cthulhu AIO because I have a few boro devices and don't really need another one... but not having anything new to play with I went ahead and grabbed one. I have to say it's a rock-solid device and love the way the condensation side is completely away from the electronics which is a major problem with the Billet Box. I have a few Billet Box's that need a chip replacement due to condensation and leaks over time. It's a really small device and is very comfortable in the hand.

I love the Pioneer Insider so instead of building the one it came with I used the bridge that really works for me.

All I have to do now is play with flush nuts and see if any of them fit because I'm not a fan of the little metal drip tip.
Cthulhu AIO.JPG

Oh, what a GOOSE! I thought the drip tip was an integrated one so was a bit sad I couldn't use my own drip tip... and lo and behold I discovered the drip tip came out of the flush nut! So bazinga! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Cthulhu AIO tip.JPG

I held off buying the Cthulhu AIO because I have a few boro devices and don't really need another one... but not having anything new to play with I went ahead and grabbed one. I have to say it's a rock-solid device and love the way the condensation side is completely away from the electronics which is a major problem with the Billet Box. I have a few Billet Box's that need a chip replacement due to condensation and leaks over time. It's a really small device and is very comfortable in the hand.

I love the Pioneer Insider so instead of building the one it came with I used the bridge that really works for me.

All I have to do now is play with flush nuts and see if any of them fit because I'm not a fan of the little metal drip tip.
View attachment 251797

Very nice buy there Uncle Rob! I enjoy my little Cthulhu as well. It is not a BB and should not be compared to one either. Cthulhu did a good job at making an AIO with Boro capabilities and tweaking it their own way.

I have set mine up with the Aspire QBIX as a MTL setup while the BB is my RDL setup. The Cthulhu Bridge it comes with is not bad, but I prefer the Pioneer in the BB and the QBIX in the Cthulhu.

It is a value for money little AIO this. The size got me too as I would not have come right with the Vandy Vape version and its size with my baby hands. So BB and smaller is a win for me.

Last edited:
Very nice buy there Uncle Rob! I enjoy my little Cthulhu as well. It is not a BB and should not be compared to one either. Cthulhu did a good job at making an AIO with Boro capabilities and tweaking it their own way.

I have set mine up with the Aspire QBIX as a MTL setup while the BB is my RDL setup. The Cthulhu Bridge it comes with is not bad, but I prefer the Pioneer in the BB and the QBIX in the Cthulhu.

It is a value for money little AIO this. The size got me too as I would not have come right with the Vandy Vape version and it's size with my baby hands. So BB and smaller is a win for me.

100% @DarthBranMuffin! I am really impressed with this little AIO!

View attachment 251797
Yeah the included RBA is ok but nothing to get excited about but their 520 Boro Tank is excellent giving great MTL and RDL vape, unfortunately that's a separate purchase!

Just to point out the 520 comes with an adaptor for PNP coils!

Last edited:
Also a nautilus adaptor, I did concentrate on the great MTL this gives but of late been testing all the airflow options and this does quite tight MTL right up to a RDL even on the loose side and everything in-between and does it all well!!!!!!!!:monoloco:

Ooooo that is cool. I like the pnp coils, leaking and all. They give great flavour.
Very versatile Boro Tank indeed mate! I would agree with the flavour but less enthusiastic about the leaking!

Very versatile Boro Tank indeed mate! I would agree with the flavour but less enthusiastic about the leaking!
Was sarcastic enthusiasm but those pnp really do deliver on flavour!

But you say the 520 is a good bridge though?

Have you got any build and wicking pics?

But you say the 520 is a good bridge though?

Have you got any build and wicking pics?
Yes excellent, bought it so when I did builds didn't take photo's, take enough of them for review products! Not in use at the moment as I have some products I am testing!

Was sarcastic enthusiasm but those pnp really do deliver on flavour!
Yeah, gathered that mate! Yep I could quite happily use the Voopoo pod mods if it wasn't for the leaking!

Yeah, gathered that mate! Yep I could quite happily use the Voopoo pod mods if it wasn't for the leaking!
When I used them I found if you wicked everyday then the leaking isn’t an issue. I currently sick everyday anyway so not really a problem.

I’m going to look into the 520!

I'm thoroughly enjoying the Cthulhu I must admit.

I agree with @DarthBranMuffin that its definitely not a BB but for what it is its really cool.

Its also bloody TINY. Super small device which is nice for work and running and around all day.

Back