Custom bottom feeder made out of wood

Ha ha ha sorry, I didn't mean to put question marks I was trying to put in an emoticon.
Yea he's a long lost relative!!!

awesome mod dude, just awesome with some more awesome on top.
if that 510 connector is custom made, even more wow. and making a run of 50 of those suckers at a decent price will probably get them sold locally and internationally real quick.
just a quick one, if you are going to go the retail route with this, you'll just have to register as a supporting retailer here on the forum if you're planning on doing any product punting and such here. Any admin or mod can point you in the right direction for that.
last one, loads of modders around this forum, so if you can make decent priced 510 connectors that could also be cool :)

awesome mod dude, just awesome with some more awesome on top.
if that 510 connector is custom made, even more wow. and making a run of 50 of those suckers at a decent price will probably get them sold locally and internationally real quick.
just a quick one, if you are going to go the retail route with this, you'll just have to register as a supporting retailer here on the forum if you're planning on doing any product punting and such here. Any admin or mod can point you in the right direction for that.
last one, loads of modders around this forum, so if you can make decent priced 510 connectors that could also be cool :)

Howzit.
Cool that's no problem, I don't mind registering as a retailer, I guess I should as it seems quite a few people are interested, could you help with that?
As far as custom 510 connections I can do that too the one I have on this wooden box mod I made, the only thing that wasn't made by me was the atomiser, battery and bottle.
I can definitely have a look at 510 connector, just let me know what you need?

Awesome mod dude. Very cool, I'm sure there would be a huge market for it if you did decide to sell them. You thought about turning it into a VW device?I Was watching this the other day, VW squonker that has huge price tag and even bigger waiting list.

Shot bro.
As far as vw and vv device, I would really like to try make one, maybe in the future.

Nice one dude, Was thinking about trying something similar, just procuring the Rio repair kit and build a home made one like that... Looks like it could work, hehe

Yea it will work for sure! Good luck with that bro post some pics when you done with it.

Back