Custom Paint Jobs on Alien 220W

SKYWVRD

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Everyone, fresh out the gate and already wanting to make a thread :D

I have recently seen a lot of people custom painting their alien mods online and I recently bought one so I am drooling over all these artworks people are producing.
Is there anyone here that has done a custom paint job because I am inlove with seeing custom alien mods and might consider doing a custom paint myself soon, also if you have seen one online feel free to post it here, currently my favourite paint job I have seen is attached, just so sexy guys

Can't wait to see what you guys have done or found

Attachments

• IMG_8593_large.jpg
    IMG_8593_large.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 162

I have recently seen a lot of people custom painting their alien mods online and I recently bought one and as I know the paint chips so easily on this mod.
Is there anyone here that has done a custom paint job because I am inlove with seeing custom alien mods and might consider doing a custom paint myself soon, also if you have seen one online feel free to post it here, currently my favourite paint job I have seen is attached, just so sexy guys

Oh wow that is cool!

That is because nobody told you WHY they had to custom paint their Alien Kits...

I sadly do know that these devices chip and peel paint extremely easy, mine has already started and it's only been about 2 months with it. Bought myself a silicon cover in the meantime, looks pretty decent.

But ye the chipping is why I am considering getting a custom paint job done

I have recently seen a lot of people custom painting their alien mods online and I recently bought one so I am drooling over all these artworks people are producing.

That's a hydro dip job. Most people who have tried to paint the zinc alloy have failed as whatever is applied is shedded by the alien. I think the alien just prefers to be nekked.
I wonder if hydro dipping would last longer than conventional paint though?

I wonder if that's a sticker?How did he do that glass,very nice however.

I think the glass mite be an edit, but you never know, I've seen people do some pretty crazy things with glass :D

Apparently it holds up extremely well, especially if you do it right. You put a clear coat over the painjob, basically like a vanish, to prevent scratches and such

That's a hydro dip job. Most people who have tried to paint the zinc alloy have failed as whatever is applied is shedded by the alien. I think the alien just prefers to be nekked.
I wonder if hydro dipping would last longer than conventional paint though?

I can endorse this message...

I have an Alien and its pretty temperamental, the Zinc Alloy loves it's birthday suit. I painted mine TWICE and it keeps on peeling. The shiny finish look does not work on it either as the zinc alloy will loose its nice blingy sheen ever so often... because a clear coat wont stick either!

this is, in a nutshell, what its like living with an Alien, apart from all the probing... it vapes awesome and it's more robust that a 1980's Citi Golf, and I would know because I used to own one!

I don't think that's the glass because there are no buttons. That's probably the back of the device.

Back