Vegetable Glycerine 500ml @ R5!
Flavour Concentrates starting @ R20!
Starter Kits & Scales now Available!

Cyber Monday - 28 November 2016
Limit Quantities Available - Purchasing Restrictions Apply

Last edited:
200.gif

WHAAAT!!!! Hello brokeness my old friend

first come first serve or are we restricted on quantity? Hell at that price im going to buy a lifetime supply of VG

Thankfully it says purchasing restrictions apply else the first person on the site would buy everything :)

@tekk.ninja
Quantities will be limited to be fair to all customers & here's a tip, there'll be few flavours at R5 which won't be up on the specials page. If you happen to see them Your luck.

@Soutie, you will know that the specials are up when you see the new info bar on the site: "You are just Rxxx away from the bank repossessing your car".

I am so going to be all over this sale like a cheap suit. I almost did an order this week and only stopped because Cap Gingerbread and Jelly Candy suddenly both flagged as being out of stock. It just goes to show: everything happens for a reason. Frustration one moment leads to an opportunity the next.

@Soutie, you will know that the specials are up when you see the new info bar on the site: "You are just Rxxx away from the bank repossessing your car".

I am so going to be all over this sale like a cheap suit. I almost did an order this week and only stopped because Cap Gingerbread and Jelly Candy suddenly both flagged as being out of stock. It just goes to show: everything happens for a reason. Frustration one moment leads to an opportunity the next.

Hahahaha i feel you, I placed my order Thursday last week... my bank account was hoping for some sort of respite but then they go and do this. The good news is that there are a few things i need to pick up, but when is there ever a time that that isn't the case.

at R20 a concentrate I can see myself overbuying just to play with them, regardless of what they are cause you never know when you might hit gold.

@RichJB
Unfortunately we didn't have the capella stock in time, so we had to settle for a Cyber Monday sale and all Capella and TFA should be up.

Thanks @Richio. Even if the Cap stuff isn't on special, I'll still take them because I need them. I am sure I will find some specials to add to my order as well. :D

Very nice sale @Richio

I think i need to try out all the menthols ;-)

Back