Cyber Monday

has anyone got their tracking number yet? ... and those of you that got your mail already did you have a tracking number?
I did not get a tracking number... We're in the process of moving so I was at the old house all day, left over an hour and a half ago. Got a call maybe 20min ago that my parcel was there, I couldn't do anything about it so he had to chuck it over the wall... I'll make a drive by tonight after traffic to see if everything is good. I got a tracking number for my flavourmill order so I knew roughly what time to be there and I received it all okay

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

I did not get a tracking number... We're in the process of moving so I was at the old house all day, left over an hour and a half ago. Got a call maybe 20min ago that my parcel was there, I couldn't do anything about it so he had to chuck it over the wall... I'll make a drive by tonight after traffic to see if everything is good. I got a tracking number for my flavourmill order so I knew roughly what time to be there and I received it all okay

What was your old address? Asking for a friend. :wasntme:

View attachment 76951

Its a pity they dont stock Humble Pie flavour, I would recommend you get some.

I get that you want to defend @Richio but @Effjh is correct. Horchata was one of the flavours I was most interested in and it wasn't R5 when I was on the site. Belatedly putting up a R5 special to 'prove' compliance with what was promised makes things worse, not better.

Talking plainly, Richio got it wrong with this. Sorry but "when I offer VG at an unbeatable price it qualifies as the biggest DIY sale ever" doesn't strike me as reasonable. "Under-promise and over-deliver" is the key to delighted customers, this sale over-promised and under-delivered. The R5 concentrates were nothing more than clickbait.

That is not the end of the world, Richio's a top bloke and I have received outstanding service from him up to now. So I'll write it off to a learning curve and buy from him again soon. But, for yesterday and today, I have The Huff. I am distraught that I didn't get my R5 TFA Chicken and Waffles to PIF to Manson. And Manson is even more distraught. He will spend the whole festive season blubbing into his turkey. Not even Trump dismantling the FDA will cheer him up.

In summary, and as @blujeenz will attest, it was like being shot in the bum with a pineapple. An FA Pineapple, even. That will leave rubber skidmarks on your blu-jeenz for sure. Even The Hoff will get The Huff with that. So leave me be, I'm having a good blub. But seeing as I'm mixing up Charlie Noble PB and my tears are providing the required saline solution, it's all good. DIYers must use every situation to their advantage, know'm'sayin?

I get that you want to defend @Richio but @Effjh is correct. Horchata was one of the flavours I was most interested in and it wasn't R5 when I was on the site. Belatedly putting up a R5 special to 'prove' compliance with what was promised makes things worse, not better.

Talking plainly, Richio got it wrong with this. Sorry but "when I offer VG at an unbeatable price it qualifies as the biggest DIY sale ever" doesn't strike me as reasonable. "Under-promise and over-deliver" is the key to delighted customers, this sale over-promised and under-delivered. The R5 concentrates were nothing more than clickbait.

That is not the end of the world, Richio's a top bloke and I have received outstanding service from him up to now. So I'll write it off to a learning curve and buy from him again soon. But, for yesterday and today, I have The Huff. I am distraught that I didn't get my R5 TFA Chicken and Waffles to PIF to Manson. And Manson is even more distraught. He will spend the whole festive season blubbing into his turkey. Not even Trump dismantling the FDA will cheer him up.

In summary, and as @blujeenz will attest, it was like being shot in the bum with a pineapple. An FA Pineapple, even. That will leave rubber skidmarks on your blu-jeenz for sure. Even The Hoff will get The Huff with that. So leave me be, I'm having a good blub. But seeing as I'm mixing up Charlie Noble PB and my tears are providing the required saline solution, it's all good. DIYers must use every situation to their advantage, know'm'sayin?

I get your point, as I've stated before, I did not care much for the specials as I knew what I needed and placed my order before the rush, I did not go through each and every page to make sure that there were any concentrates on special, to my surprize I got about R120 off my total order anyway as most of the TFA stuff was marked down to R35, still less than any other DIY vendor on the day.

*Back on topic*
If this is the case, god forbid Trump gets involved, its R5 now, so go buy it and Manson can relive his horchada dreams out in full

All I'm saying is(and I dont speak for BLCK at all, just a little thing I've seen from being on forums for quite a while) dont be surprised if some of the smaller vendors dont offer any specials at all next year if we continue this lynch-mob mentality.

Also @RichJB, thank you for the well written, thought out reply, I will buy you a beer this Saturday if you will be attending the meet?

Hey buddy, you and I both know those weren't on the site yesterday. Everyone that looked can attest to that so you can keep your snarky comments to yourself. :--)
66583_0.jpg

Please dont be offended, said tongue in cheek and it reminded me of one of my favourite episodes of South Park :--P

66583_0.jpg

Please dont be offended, said tongue in cheek and it reminded me of one of my favourite episodes of South Park :--P

No offence taken buddy.>:) To be honest your humble pie comment did make me chuckle, even if it was misdirected.

As a side note, remember MoM? ;)

Got my parcel today. WhatsApp'd @Richio about my tracking number that I hadn't received at around 09:20. 5 minutes later I had the tracking number and I had the parcel in my hands today at 3pm. And I live in rural KZN.

Got a mail a while ago fromy Blk Vapour. Apparently there was a waybill misplacement issue at the courier company, hence some parcels have been delayed. The issue has been rectified and we should be receiving our goods soon.

Got a mail a while ago fromy Blk Vapour. Apparently there was a waybill misplacement issue at the courier company, hence some parcels have been delayed. The issue has been rectified and we should be receiving our goods soon.
HOPEFULLY .... cause I'm already starting to dunk the end-of-the-month-saltycracks in VG to get some flavour.
mm.. maybe if I make a VG broth from some of those left over chicken bones it might work..

Went to fetch my package last night, opened it up and everything is A-OK.
I'm happy

I hear everyone's case about the advertising of the prices not being totally transparent but I shine a light today for @Richio from Black Vapour.
I also ordered wotever I could that was on special but I always have an issue as Payfast doesn't support Capitec accounts, so I EFT instead.
I didn't hear from @Richio for two days as normally I would get confirmation of order the same day but I took it that Cyber Monday kept him busy. So Wednesday, I drop him an email to ask how was the order processing and it looked like I lost out on the orders. @Richio phoned me up and asked about my order's contents as the cart had updated incorrectly. I listed them manually and said it would be resolved asap.
So, at 09h30, TCG pulls up in front of my work...with my delivery

Still rate that as top service:clap::clap::campeon:

Now to get mixing:rocker:

Back