Cyber Monday

My 2c

Looking at his normal prices, he gives us some of the best prices for DIY in the country, saying that his profit margin must be very tight and to drop R5 for us might just look like a drop but for him maybe it is third or half his profit on 10ml

I for one think it was an excellent business move to start the hype and build up on it, to get the orders he did today

Well done @Richio i tip my hat to you sir

I don't get what all the fuss is about.
Stock was all reduced by more than 10% there were also items at R20 per 10ml as promised. Quantities were limited and this was mentioned upfont.

Where is this unfair? The hype from what I can see was generated by all the people hyping themselves up.

Nowhere did blckvapor state that everything or large quanties etc would be up for sale at 20%

What a disappointment :confusedd:

With all the hype I was expecting some big savings. Instead I can get some VG for cheap.

I'm glad I spent my money with the Flavour Mill on Friday :neutral:
My exact thoughts this morning, and someone took my fw creme de menthe after I made payment (thanks PayFast, no Cuprian for me ). still happy over-all though and will definitely continue buying, service is generally excellent.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Hi there

Firstly I'd like to thank every single person that supported our sale (even those that weren't successful at getting in on it) . Secondly I'd like to give everyone some perspective, our initial idea was to have VG at R5 (which is way below our cost) to give something back to our customers. After receiving feedback from a few customers, we decided to throw in some R20 items to spice it up abit, we also added starter kits and scales to our specials and we discounted the rest of the range.
Why did we call it the biggest DIY sale ever? Simply because no other vendor will give you 500ml VG at R5 (which automatically gives you R45 off your purchase of VG)
Why did we limit quantities? To be fair to every customer and to make sure a few people don't buy the whole lot
How much did we have uploaded? Alot more than we normally keep on hand, we doubled the quantities after seeing how fast items were selling out.
Why didn't we have more items at R20? With over 700 flavours, we chose the most popular which 90% of DIYers use on a regular basis.
Why am I replying at 2:20am? Because we still busy packing and we know how frustrating it can be to wait for an order.
Please bare with us as the response to our sale took us by surprise but we are trying to get all orders out by tomorrow. Tracking details will be sent through as soon your order has been collected.
Lastly, thank you to all for your feedback, this was a learning curve for us, it was our first time at this sort of special so we will take from this experience and turn it into something better for next time.
If you have any queries regarding your order, please send me a pm.

Super response @Richio

Hope you managed to get some sleep ;-)

Okay so here's the thing, I didn't really give two s***s about cyber Monday, I will order from @Richio any day purely because of the service levels I get from BLCK every single time.

Yesterday morning I placed my usual order at around 7:40 as I knew what I needed, yesterday afternoon my order was here.

Cannot thank you guys enough for the super service.

Hi there

Firstly I'd like to thank every single person that supported our sale (even those that weren't successful at getting in on it) . Secondly I'd like to give everyone some perspective, our initial idea was to have VG at R5 (which is way below our cost) to give something back to our customers. After receiving feedback from a few customers, we decided to throw in some R20 items to spice it up abit, we also added starter kits and scales to our specials and we discounted the rest of the range.
Why did we call it the biggest DIY sale ever? Simply because no other vendor will give you 500ml VG at R5 (which automatically gives you R45 off your purchase of VG)
Why did we limit quantities? To be fair to every customer and to make sure a few people don't buy the whole lot
How much did we have uploaded? Alot more than we normally keep on hand, we doubled the quantities after seeing how fast items were selling out.
Why didn't we have more items at R20? With over 700 flavours, we chose the most popular which 90% of DIYers use on a regular basis.
Why am I replying at 2:20am? Because we still busy packing and we know how frustrating it can be to wait for an order.
Please bare with us as the response to our sale took us by surprise but we are trying to get all orders out by tomorrow. Tracking details will be sent through as soon your order has been collected.
Lastly, thank you to all for your feedback, this was a learning curve for us, it was our first time at this sort of special so we will take from this experience and turn it into something better for next time.
If you have any queries regarding your order, please send me a pm.
I feel Richio's explanation is more than acceptable as he stated it is the first time they doing something like this and it's natural to not being able to please everyone no matter how hard you try. I'm sure next time it'll be even bigger and better. I will always support Blck Vapour no matter what as I get impeccable service and quality products and great prices too. Thanks again Richio for providing us with the opportunity to score some great deals.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

And yet no mention of the R5 concentrates. Glad everyone is happy to overlook BS lies, and find it acceptable... I'm out.

Can't wait for my order to come. I was very early but no tracking number yet :( I hope it still comes today.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Can't wait for my order to come. I was very early but no tracking number yet :( I hope it still comes today.

Got my tracking number but Courier guys says:
upload_2016-11-29_10-17-24.png

Got my tracking number but Courier guys says:
View attachment 76942
Courier guy is sometimes too quick to even update their site. I have gotten my order before and it showed the same message. It does take some time. You will get the first update when they scan it into their receiving branch

I received my package as well.
@Richio
In my book it was a good sale and phenomenal service.
I will defo recommend you for a vendor medal if you don't have one already.
Ignore the haters ......... it was a sale and that's what you had.
A bigup for working till the wee hours of the morning.
If only I had a sister. :)

My order arrived at about 3pm same day :clap::clap: however i only go the notification it was shipped this morning :wondering:

I received my package as well.
@Richio
In my book it was a good sale and phenomenal service.
I will defo recommend you for a vendor medal if you don't have one already.
Ignore the haters ......... it was a sale and that's what you had.
A bigup for working till the wee hours of the morning.
If only I had a sister. :)

I hope my order was with the courier you had. Usually get my order the next day after I ordered so hoping I can mix with my new flavours on my last off day.

Received my order, thanks.

Courier guy website still knows nothing about it. :-D

Damn it , lol im in fourways waiting patiently

200.gif

Back