Cycling and Vaping

Marius Combrink

Vape Life!
LV

Awards
Ok so my search did not bring up any results on this topic so if there is already a thread I apologize.

So my daughter started cycling at school and asked me to go on a MTB ride with her on Saturday (Yes I might just die :eek:). I have not been on a bike in 5 years and back then I was still on stinkies.
Are there any Vaping Mountain Bikers on here? Does it affect you at all? Do you get vape fit like you use to be smoking fit?

no problems vaping and cycling. but 30km on a mtb track is like 60km on the road.

No issues with me and i go through 400ml a month. I run 5km in 30 min and do biking as well. When i smoked i couldnt manage 1km without feeling like im dying. And im a asmathic

Ok so my search did not bring up any results on this topic so if there is already a thread I apologize.

So my daughter started cycling at school and asked me to go on a MTB ride with her on Saturday (Yes I might just die :eek:). I have not been on a bike in 5 years and back then I was still on stinkies.
Are there any Vaping Mountain Bikers on here? Does it affect you at all? Do you get vape fit like you use to be smoking fit?
Nope... infact i think the Nic injection gives my a disadvantage in a good way, so my mates say. ( it inhances my perfomance ... hahahah) I did a 2h46 Shova and a sub 3 hour in the biggest race they have every year in the mother city... o ja and i im on a road bike most of the time.

Nope... infact i think the Nic injection gives my a disadvantage in a good way, so my mates say. ( it inhances my perfomance ... hahahah) I did a 2h46 Shova and a sub 3 hour in the biggest race they have every year in the mother city... o ja and i im on a road bike most of the time.
wow great time. I use to cycle a lot but was never a fan of road cycling. best time on the 94.7 was 3:20 never could make the sub 3.
But I am actually very excited to get back in the saddle. Just need tot get lots of TITS before I enter long distance races again

I ride MTB and road alot. Spend every other day training and every weekend on long rides. I vape about 25ml a day (3mg). What a difference vaping makes to your lungs and fitness trust me. On the stinkies it was a big push to keep up in A batch and three day stage races. It can be done but then I started vaping four months ago or so with not having one stinkie since then. Now I can really compete up front on the bike. With vaping you get your nic fix but no other sheet that goes with stinkies. Your lungs are clear with no carbon monoxide in your system. Oxygen levels are higher which can feed your blood which feeds the mussles mainly in your legs. Getting air into your lungs is a thousand times better with vaping.
@Marius Combrink ride that bike and enjoy it caus you can. Trust me. I even take a MTL mod with on long weekend rides with 6mg in just caus I can. After about 4 hours I need a bit of a nic kicko_O

Only one thing that is more beautiful than my Vicious Ant Mod...
My bike...:inlove:
20181219_071206.jpg

Shova? Sounds like a jewish marathon

I ride MTB and road alot. Spend every other day training and every weekend on long rides. I vape about 25ml a day (3mg). What a difference vaping makes to your lungs and fitness trust me. On the stinkies it was a big push to keep up in A batch and three day stage races. It can be done but then I started vaping four months ago or so with not having one stinkie since then. Now I can really compete up front on the bike. With vaping you get your nic fix but no other sheet that goes with stinkies. Your lungs are clear with no carbon monoxide in your system. Oxygen levels are higher which can feed your blood which feeds the mussles mainly in your legs. Getting air into your lungs is a thousand times better with vaping.
@Marius Combrink ride that bike and enjoy it caus you can. Trust me. I even take a MTL mod with on long weekend rides with 6mg in just caus I can. After about 4 hours I need a bit of a nic kicko_O
With the excitement brewing in me i will definitely enjoy it .and yes i will also be taking my mtl setup along, although it has a bit more kick than yours as its 18mg

Get on the bike and ride bro!
Water is your friend ,before ,during and after. Otherwise go for it!

I've been an avid mtb rider for a good few years... Both endurance and free riding, I can positively say at every 10km mark on my endurance rides, I'll whip out my gusto and take a few toots whilst atop my Cannondale F-Si and on with it I go.

Love my vaping & love my cycling too. Vaping defenitely does not affect my cycling negativly at all.

When I still could ride my MTB I used to take a mod with for the stops along the beach. My little pouch under my seat, which is meant for the spare tyre, is my vape bag :D Breathing was so much better and I could keep going for longer stretches than before vaping. My lungs actually wants to stay in my chest and not escape.

Unfortunately I have been sitting with a frozen shoulder for 8 months and can't ride.

This little beaut is the number 4 in the world MTB. Not really vape related but it has a bike in it:-Dpost-1575-0-42686200-1412604982.png

Back