Cyclops , Odin, Rogue, Chalice 3 trade for Nuppin

Ashley A

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
It is with great sadness that I have decided to part with something very rare to get another rare atty.

I am willing to trade my authentic 2014 Vicious Ant Cyclops / Cyclone with AFC for a Nuppin. The Cyclops is in pretty much showroom condition and never had any issues, modifications, or repairs. As such, I expect the same from the Nuppin that I will trade it for. My preference it to a Silver/Chrome V1.

I am throwing in either the Odin clone, Rogue clone, Chalice 3 clone as an incentive to trade although the Cyclops and Nuppin have been straight swaps on the forum previously, I was just a tad too late for that.

All are BF atties. The Odin and Rogue do not come with drip tips. The Cyclops and Chalice come with standard drip tips.

I will not trade for anything else but a Nuppin so please do not ask.

Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of the Chalice 3 clone now, but I have it from new and hardly used it, maybe 2 bottles juice so it's pretty much flawless. Will try to get some pic on when I have a chance.

Cyclops and Derringer1.jpg

Cyclops and Derringer2.jpg

Roque BF RDA.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing but a Nuppin!

Willing to throw an Odin into the mix too for a Nuppin.

Or I could buy the Odin off you to fund your Nuppin.....

Odin drip tip is awesome on the nuppin @Ashley A

Bf Odin? Clone? Drip tip? Picture?
Yes, BF Odin. All 3 are bf atties. Bought the Odin as an original. Seen pics with copper and steel screws though so not sure if it's a clone. This has a copper screw so it could be a clone. Driptip not included.

2015-08-25 19.35.50.jpg
2015-08-25 19.36.18.jpg

You making me drool over those three atties.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, BF Odin. All 3 are bf atties. Bought the Odin as an original. Seen pics with copper and steel screws though so not sure if it's a clone. This has a copper screw so it could be a clone. Driptip not included.

View attachment 34520
View attachment 34521
Thanks for the trouble, much appreciated. Yes, think the Odin is a clone. I have an original, directly from the maker - looks like the Vicious Ant at the bottom and marked differently, but only the maker can tell for sure. Tempted, but not without that drip tip. Can do without the Derringer.
:THINKING2:

Noooo. If I do that, next thing I'll be trading my Sig 100+ & Subtank to get the driptip for the Nuppin.

Last edited:
D
I'll buy tbe Odin with no drip tip.....
Dude, I want another Nuppin as badly as you want the Odin. I'd love to sell it to you but I don't think cash is going to make someone part with a Nuppin. I wouldn't be parting with any of these awesome atties if I could just buy 1 already.

Ooh, cash is king. I would consider - make me an offer I cannot refuse:).

Now this is Intresting.... what is Nuppin worth? And is it that good?

After a long and tedious search, the deal is done!

Sorry @Viper_SA but the Odin went as part of the deal so I no longer have one.

Mods please close thread.

Back