DB v3 chipset replacement

Razzie

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi there

anyone know where I can get a replacement chipset for the double barrel v3?
mine is no longer in good working order. the screen has artifacts on and it continues to fire after the button is released.

Anyone has an idea of any Local stores that can help?

TIA!
Kind Regards
Stefan

At that price point, rather a second hand DB and use it for spares.
Yeah Agreed, such a shame this happened just after warranty expired. when i opened it up it was completely dry. i made sure that no juice gets in there.

Pi
Yeah Agreed, such a shame this happened just after warranty expired. when i opened it up it was completely dry. i made sure that no juice gets in there.
Pic of the screen please.

trying to get a picture, but since I swopped to another tank doing less wattage. it is running fine. very strange I am wondering if it is not due to the heat of the mesh rda running at 80w...

Ok finally gave the same issue. When i woke up this morning the Screen stayed black. But firing is heavily affected. Do you want me to upload a video?

Ok finally gave the same issue. When i woke up this morning the Screen stayed black. But firing is heavily affected. Do you want me to upload a video?
That sounds like a contact issue.

the strange thing is. when i opened it up(the first time this happened). it was dry. no liquid has gone inside which would make sense of the contact issue.

the strange thing is. when i opened it up(the first time this happened). it was dry. no liquid has gone inside which would make sense of the contact issue.
Best I can think of is to check the contacts, clean the 510. And maybe even clean the board with spirits. There could be a dry joint somewhere on the board , but the screen shouldn't affect the chip performance.

Back