Dead Rabbit Pro RDA

Spink

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Just wondering if there is anyone who is interested in the Dead Rabbit Pro RDA?

It's been out for a couple months now, but there has been no talk about it. Even local vendors seem like they won't be bringing it in.

1695148643122.png

Just wondering if there is anyone who is interested in the Dead Rabbit Pro RDA?

It's been out for a couple months now, but there has been no talk about it. Even local vendors seem like they won't be bringing it in.

View attachment 277363

I was thinking the same thing about the Dead Rabbit Solo.

I was thinking the same thing about the Dead Rabbit Solo.
vape crew have the solo in stock at a good price but I think the market has shifted so abruptly from rebuildables to pods that vendors aren't bringing in cool toys for us to play with!

vape crew have the solo in stock at a good price but I think the market has shifted so abruptly from rebuildables to pods that vendors aren't bringing in cool toys for us to play with!
i might have to not eat this month and buy the solo. it looks very cool.

I don't get why pods are more popular.

Like genuinely why?

I don't get why pods are more popular.

Like genuinely why?
The simple answer is convenience.

My wife smokes and sort of kinda vapes every now and again. She uses pods because they are as easy as pulling out a smoke and lighting it. No building, no fancy alien coils, no build kits, no frills, no fuss. Pick up and vape.

I have offered to build and wick and do all the admin for her if she wants me to but she likes the pods, they work for her and they are easy.

The simple answer is convenience.

My wife smokes and sort of kinda vapes every now and again. She uses pods because they are as easy as pulling out a smoke and lighting it. No building, no fancy alien coils, no build kits, no frills, no fuss. Pick up and vape.

I have offered to build and wick and do all the admin for her if she wants me to but she likes the pods, they work for her and they are easy.
It could also be a 'a guy girl thing'. My mom said tanks arent very lady-like. So I must've spent thousands on her to try different vaping options but to no avail. Wouldn't even stick with that stupid heating cigarette thing. Which tastes terrible btw.

That put her completely off vaping.

Back