Dead Rabbit RDA by Heathen and Hellvape - a review

Received mine today and did a quick build with some Demon Killer "Alien" wire I have lying around. 3 mm ID at 0.21 ohms. Not my favourite wire so I'll build some twisted SS coils over the weekend as I think I'll get better flavour and quicker ramp up. The deck is a pleasure to build on, so replacing the coils will be a quick and simple job.

I found that out the box, the barrel was exceptionally loose. It would spin around at the slightest touch, and would come off without any effort. I replaced the fitted O-rings with two of the spares that came in the box. Much, much better! It is now much tighter, and can hold the weight of the mod if I pick it up by the barrel. The original O-rings went into the bin.

So far, so good. I'm sure I'll get better flavour once I've experimented a bit more.

The Goon is good but the Dead Rabbit is better and so much easier to build on. And it is seemingly impossible to over squonk the Rabbit.

FYI. There is a new Rabbit on the horizon, the 22mm Dead Rabbit SQ looks like it's going to be a winner on the squonk front.

@BioHAZarD @BumbleBee thanks guys, will be the next rda i pick up:D..

@BumbleBee I did have a look at that one but im not a big fan of single coil.. And the original does come with a squonk pin.. I mean, how different can it be:angel:..
The barrel looks identical ..

The Goon is good but the Dead Rabbit is better and so much easier to build on. And it is seemingly impossible to over squonk the Rabbit.

FYI. There is a new Rabbit on the horizon, the 22mm Dead Rabbit SQ looks like it's going to be a winner on the squonk front.
I was just going to say that a 22mm single coil version would be epic.
Thanks for the heads up

Sent from the abyss

@BioHAZarD @BumbleBee thanks guys, will be the next rda i pick up:D..

@BumbleBee I did have a look at that one but im not a big fan of single coil.. And the original does come with a squonk pin.. I mean, how different can it be:angel:..
The barrel looks identical ..
Single coil flavour chuckers with good adjustable airflow are perfect for single battery devices, especially mechs. My understanding is that the new SQ version is aimed mainly at squonking and can do MTL pretty well.

Single coil flavour chuckers with good adjustable airflow are perfect for single battery devices, especially mechs. My understanding is that the new SQ version is aimed mainly at squonking and can do MTL pretty well.
Oooh excitement
Sounds like a winner if they follow the same basic recipe as the dual coil

Sent from the abyss

*sigh* okay will wait for review on the dooie haasie sq, on the current trend i will only get a RSA (Jaze Haze) in 3017. Still doubtful that it will be for MTL and DL, maybe jack of both trades, master of none. but I stand corrected

*sigh* okay will wait for review on the dooie haasie sq, on the current trend i will only get a RSA (Jaze Haze) in 3017. Still doubtful that it will be for MTL and DL, maybe jack of both trades, master of none. but I stand corrected
Well nobody can say that the vaping industry is boring :D

At the pace things are happening it's getting really hard to keep up with all the new products. You just need to pick something and go for it. You are almost guaranteed that there will be something better the day after you spend your money.

Back