Dealing with a ABYSS

jamesvapes_sa

Tube Mech Addict
LV

Awards
I have been considering to get a Abyss and the next minute I'm rethinking it. :wondering:

Who owns a Abyss and daily or semi daily it?
Would love to hear your thoughts and input.

After this, I'm leaning to a hard No, seems problematic and not very user friendly. (On the go)

I have to admit, the Abyss sure looks stunning and a nice daily carry but the issues...

Attachments

• suicide-mods-x-dovpo-abyss-aio-kit-vape-kits-688.jpg
    suicide-mods-x-dovpo-abyss-aio-kit-vape-kits-688.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 13
Also looked into an Abyss for a daily carry but was also deterred by all the drawbacks.

I eventually settled on a Pulse V2 squonk mod + RDA: 21700 battery, 10ml juice capacity, light and durable. The only drawback is the form factor (the RDA that obviously sits on top of the mod).

I couldn't be happier.

@ace_d_house_cat my daily since forever is a Vgod 150 box with a Drop RDA, just hand feel and vape off it is what i keep going back to, BUT with saying that I love tube mechs, but def not a daily, I have been getting into the Ether RTA and enjoying it, Ether on a Notion 18350 is Epic. Also enjoy the Dotmod AIO hence getting to my question is the Abyss worth the struggles

@ace_d_house_cat my daily since forever is a Vgod 150 box with a Drop RDA, just hand feel and vape off it is what i keep going back to, BUT with saying that I love tube mechs, but def not a daily, I have been getting into the Ether RTA and enjoying it, Ether on a Notion 18350 is Epic. Also enjoy the Dotmod AIO hence getting to my question is the Abyss worth the struggles
Did you see the Converter mod that Ambitions just brought out? Does 18650 SBS, 18350 SBS, 18650 Tube and 18350 tube… only 50 watts though, so pretty much geared towards that Ether, or MTL setup.

Did you see the Converter mod that Ambitions just brought out? Does 18650 SBS, 18350 SBS, 18650 Tube and 18350 tube… only 50 watts though, so pretty much geared towards that Ether, or MTL setup.
D8714ABA-8A3E-47BF-B1D6-12415C5E4873.jpeg

I have two Abyss's and the only reason I don't use them a lot is because I prefer my Dvarw and Arbiter Solo RTA's. Both my Abyss's are perfect and with the Ether bridge are nice devices!
Abyss ADV 3.jpg

Agree Uncle Rob, I have vaped on Pieter's & Benji's from VM, Abyss with Ether bridge, its a nice vape and good looking device, but the user friendly and issues around it seems problematic

Agree Uncle Rob, I have vaped on Pieter's & Benji's from VM, Abyss with Ether bridge, its a nice vape and good looking device, but the user friendly and issues around it seems problematic
Howsit bud, what user friendly issues are you referring to? I absolutely love the abyss with ether bridge and a good 6mg freebase, it is fantastic as an all day carry.

Button that's so fragile and the re fill that seems bit of a struggle on the go.

I decided to Skipton Abyss and took the Aspire Boxx and Qbix , I'm very happy with it:campeon:

Might be worth looking at a Boxx then
I decided to Skipton Abyss and took the Aspire Boxx and Qbix , I'm very happy with it:campeon:

Likewise. I far prefer the vape to the Billet Box…heresy!

This despite it being…well…not very pretty. Then again, I’m no oil painting.

Back