Decadent Clouds - Juice Reviews

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
There follows two reviews for Revive. One for 6mg and one for MTL 12mg.

Revive 6mg.jpg
REVIVE
(LOCAL)

Flavour Description:
“A Sweetened Ultra Creamy Dessert, combined with medium roast Coffee Beans and carefully drizzled with Caramel Syrup.”

The bottle states that it is a “Creamy Caramel Latte”.

VG/PG: 70/30
NIC: 6mg

My comments:

This juice has a peculiar and, unfortunately, a most unpleasant flavour.

The caramel is unlike any caramel I have ever tasted. It is so unpalatable that I can’t even equate it with caramel. It’s as though the flavour is highly concentrated. It makes me think of a cooking flop where I’ve had a heavy hand with the spices, thinking that it would improve the dish. Instead, it ruined it.

Caramel is usually sweet, but this one is not sweet but extremely rich; so rich that I couldn’t manage more than a few puffs in any one day.

The coffee is present, but it doesn’t mitigate the unpleasant flavour at all.

I tried a few puffs every day over a period of 3 days, hoping that the flavour would settle, but sadly it did not.

It pains me to write such a review on one of Decadent Clouds’ juices, as the fruit range is excellent.

Would I buy this juice again: Definitely not.

Mod: Eleaf iJust3
Coil: Smok 0.15ohm
Watts: 80W

Coffee Review #195

Last edited:
Revive MTL 12mg.jpg
REVIVE MTL
(LOCAL)

Flavour Description:
“A Sweetened Ultra Creamy Dessert, combined with medium roast Coffee Beans and carefully drizzled with Caramel Syrup.”

The bottle states that it is a “Creamy Caramel Latte”.

VG/PG: 60/40
NIC: 12mg

My comments:
The 12mg is better than the 6mg. It is a light caramel with a slight undertone of coffee. Pleasant, but not particularly exciting.

Would I buy this juice again: No

Mod: Univapo Kipo Pod Kit
Coil: 1.3ohm
Watts: 15W

Coffee Review #196

Back