Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Creating a thread for the Dee Mods Bridge for the Billet Box! Paid for it today so it should be on its way tomorrow...
DeeBridge.jpg

It’s early and I’ve onoy had half a cup of coffee so please explain that to me @Rob Fisher? My brain can’t figure it out.

It’s early and I’ve onoy had half a cup of coffee so please explain that to me @Rob Fisher? My brain can’t figure it out.

Most of the high vape vendors have a Facebook group... some are hidden (secret and have to be added by a current member) and some are Closed (visible but you need to be added by an admin).

You need to join the Dee Mods group and they have a Google List form that you need to fill in your details... then they randomise the list and depending on how many items they have in stock they allocate them from the top of the list down.

Bazinga! New boro, fresh Red Pill for the new Dee Mods Bridge! Now just letting the Bullet Coil soak up the juice before trying it!
DeeBridge1.jpg DeeBridge2.jpg DeeBridge3.jpg DeeBridge4.jpg DeeBridge5.jpg DeeBridge6.jpg DeeBridge7.jpg

If you are a Billet Box user you will understand how much we all hate the condensation issue! Well, I'm very happy to report that one boro tank down and there isn't a sign of condensation anywhere. Not sure if it's just a fluke or it will always be this way but so far a Chicken Dinner!

This pic was taken after a full boro was vaped!
DeeBridge 002.JPG

If you are a Billet Box user you will understand how much we all hate the condensation issue! Well, I'm very happy to report that one boro tank down and there isn't a sign of condensation anywhere. Not sure if it's just a fluke or it will always be this way but so far a Chicken Dinner!

This pic was taken after a full boro was vaped!
View attachment 159297

Eish uncle, between the Brown Solar storm and this BB!

Great to see @Rob Fisher
How is the flavour on this bridge with the Bullet coil?
How does it compare to your normal BB setup?

Great to see @Rob Fisher
How is the flavour on this bridge with the Bullet coil?
How does it compare to your normal BB setup?

Hi Ho @Silver it really good for a commercial coil system but the exocet and flow still wins by a fair margin... but I must say I do like the airflow it gives me.

Back