Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The Ovis Bridge from RAM Mods in Spain! Affiliated with Mod Corporation that makes the Hoko.E Boro Mods! A simple build, and I love how the posts are offset, so installing the coil is a breeze. I guess you can tuck the wick inside or do the Exocet method. I will test both wicking options. Of course, my favourite part is the Kitty Logo! They have a few different options you can choose from as the logo. They give you four airflow pins, and I chose the largest! The airflow is smooth and perfect for me. They also sent me two sets of coils to play with that are suited to boro devices. The coils are high quality but have a bit too much crackle for my liking. @BigGuy would love the coils! I will pop one of my "The One" coils from @charln on the next build! The flavour is great! Another fine bridge to add to the collection!
Ovis 1.jpgOvis 2.jpgOvis 3.jpgOvis 4.jpgOvis 5.jpgOvis 6.jpg

As a matter of interest, the Ovis saw the light of day in July 2021.

Very interesting, well I’m sure you have both please let us know how they compare.

I prefer the Ovis right from the start. I had crap with both my Mobb's and needed spare parts shipped from Poland, so I have never been a fan. I put the Ovis on the same platform as the Cloud Mods and Atom RBA's... cream of the crop IMHO.

I prefer the Ovis right from the start. I had crap with both my Mobb's and needed spare parts shipped from Poland, so I have never been a fan. I put the Ovis on the same platform as the Cloud Mods and Atom RBA's... cream of the crop IMHO.
Sounds good , absolutely love my atom.

Back