Desk check

You’ll see in good time my bru

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill keep bugging both you and bio until i know what i missed?

Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me.

I need to know. When i know the mods Bio has i cant but wonder if it is not something for that black gloom of his? :p

Ill keep bugging both you and bio until i know what i missed?

Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me.

I need to know. When i know the mods Bio has i cant but wonder if it is not something for that black gloom of his? :p

It is for his gloom but let him tell you lol, don’t wanna let the cat out of the bag

It is for his gloom but let him tell you lol, don’t wanna let the cat out of the bag

Argh :confused::mad::confused::mad::(:mad::mad::cool::p:D:eek::eek::p:cool::(:mad::confused::cool::p:D

Damnit. Biiiioooooooooo. Let me hear what this new thing is you own.

Tell me now before i cant sleep for the night and ponder what it could be. :rofl:

I am sure he will figure it out all on his own given enough time :)

A teachers job is never done... despite the general perception.

In a previous photo taken in the classroom I saw you also displaying gear, how do the pupils react to this?

Regards
Hahaha ya look I work like a slave but I love what I do! Just hate the marking, wish I could outsource it!

I leave all my gear on my desk... they asked a lot of questions initially but they not really phased by it, I can pick out the ones who vape very quickly though, the minute there’s a new device their eyes are glued

After the pitstop weekend, many options available for the day's vape companion. So this will be accompanying me today

4999e9557ae39f274e66b069c754c7a2.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

...bring on the day !

Attachments

• 20180410_075249.jpg
    20180410_075249.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 52
D4E8ED00-09C8-46B4-98F1-627273ECECBB.jpeg
A cup-a-joe in my tin mug that I love! And some element strawberry whip and honey roasted tobacco in the two pod systems today! Great Friday mornings!

Back