Desk check

@Rob Fisher I like your approach of a hot water soak :)
Weren't you using the ultrasonic at some stage?

Yip, I went off the UltraSonic because it buggered up O-Rings and made marks on my aluminium REO's... it also dislodged magnets from REO doors. I just find the Ultrasonic to be too severe on some vape gear... I find hot water and well rinsed is the way to go for my Dvarw's...

It’s Friday!

@vicTor if you are new to squonking you really should check out the Dovpo Topside.

4f65dfef131e51de284ad75a43268f63.jpg
What mod is the lost vape?

Sent from my SM-A605F using Tapatalk

My desk check for a cold overcast day, think it will get me through it.
C9E7DC05-8567-49A6-813F-C9C7BC316204.jpeg
Baked pear - first day on the Galaxies Rdta, Carolina Bold, Caramel Cigar, Obsidian as my main juice, Lime Cooler, Morpheus, and if all else fails I’ll redo the BB with VK Prime Pomcool if needed.

My desk check for a cold overcast day, think it will get me through it.
View attachment 152542
Baked pear - first day on the Galaxies Rdta, Carolina Bold, Caramel Cigar, Obsidian as my main juice, Lime Cooler, Morpheus, and if all else fails I’ll redo the BB with VK Prime Pomcool if needed.
overkill much :)
i think you will be covered for the entire day ... gonna be close though

Eisch!

Regards
Eish and whisky is the way I see it @Raindance ,i cant drink at this stage but that photo may just drive anyone to drink!:D

Sies @UzziTherion , how can you. That table is going to keep me awake. Can you specify which one in the venue it was, wil look funny for a large man crying trying to kiss all the tables tomottow when they open.:confused:

Back