Did you know this?

Johnny2Puffs

10 year Vapor.
LV

Awards
Australia has made it illegal for kids born after 01/01/2000 to smoke cigarettes.

Jamaica has made smoking a criminal offence.

In South Africa you cannot smoke if there is a roof over your head. So if you have a umbrella on the beach then don't smoke under it.

If you have shares in British American Tobacco (BTA) then sell now.

Jamaica? o_O .....That seems kind of odd.

Apparently you are allowed to buy only zero nicotine ejuice in Australia.

in australia you are allowed to order juice for personal use ( and doesnt state the quantity, or going there in holiday u can carry it but need to declare it ) from overseas like usa etc and get it delivered to your address but as a vendor u can sell only 0mg .

Australia can piss the #$@@#$ off if they think they can tell me what to do in the comfort of my own home!!!!! some times I have to wonder who these douche bags are thinking they can dictate their ideals down onto people... F you Australia.. lol, and everyone wants to move there, ROFLMAO

Its interesting how vaping is kind of a grey area for now, as they are so new. Most laws restricting the use of cigarettes dont apply to vapers. Ive even seen 2 restaurants in cape town that are vape friendly. They allow vaping but not smoking :)

Tasmania has banned smoking totally and it is a criminal offence to do so as from now.

Tasmania has banned smoking totally and it is a criminal offence to do so as from now.

Wow, that is quite something...
I assume you cannot buy cigarettes there. We have a friend who lives in Hobart

Back