Digiflavor Siren V2 22mm MTL GTA Tank

Laura Lee-Hillier

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello All,

I am thinking about buying the 22m Digiflavor Siren V2 RTA for my Aspire Zelos 50W mod in December.

I have two questions to ask...

Firstly, would the flavour from this tank be comparable to the standard coils that comes in my current Nautilus 2 tank (1.8 ohm)? i.e would I get the same flavour or taste from building my own coils. I would obviously save money but flavour is important to me.

Secondly, I cannot seem to find the 22m version of this tank for sale in SA at all. Only the 24mm which will overhang on my mod and probably won't look great.

I can buy it from the UK and get my family to bring it out for me when they visit in December so that's an option but it's odd that I can't find it anywhere. They haven't discontinued it by any chance?

Thanks a mill!
from Laura

Hello All,

I am thinking about buying the 22m Digiflavor Siren V2 RTA for my Aspire Zelos 50W mod in December.

I have two questions to ask...

Firstly, would the flavour from this tank be comparable to the standard coils that comes in my current Nautilus 2 tank (1.8 ohm)? i.e would I get the same flavour or taste from building my own coils. I would obviously save money but flavour is important to me.

Secondly, I cannot seem to find the 22m version of this tank for sale in SA at all. Only the 24mm which will overhang on my mod and probably won't look great.

I can buy it from the UK and get my family to bring it out for me when they visit in December so that's an option but it's odd that I can't find it anywhere. They haven't discontinued it by any chance?

Thanks a mill!
from Laura

Hi @Laura Lee-Hillier

I'm a huge fan of the Siren V2 22mm. I made the mistake of giving it to my wife to replace her Kayfun Mini V3 which worked really well but was a bit of a pain to build. Enter the Siren, a breeze to build, very forgiving with the wicking... Much more coil options, easy and efficient airflow options, fantastic flavor and non-fussy!! Bottom line... It just works like a charm.

Hello.
The best flavor for me I got with a fused clapton 2x0.2mm Kanthal + 0.1mm Nichrome
upload_2018-9-30_20-59-2.png

Back