Digiflavor Siren V4 MTL RTA

View attachment 235374 View attachment 235375
It's a true MTL RTA. The airflow control ring similar to the Tauren MTL RTA and provides very accurate control. At its widest position the airflow is probably around 1.4mm (equivalent) and it obviously goes down to 0. Building is straightforward and wicking is very easy and this thing keeps up with my frantic chain vaping. I'm already on my second tank in about an hour of vaping.
Lookwise @Timwis, it's a Cthulu Hastur without the stupid rotating base.
Finally, the flavour is awesome. Digiflavour nailed it on this one @Dela Rey Steyn. You will love it!
Any leaking issues bud @Grand Guru ? With my Tauren MTL, leaked slightly because of that bigger honeycomb airflow under the coil only when the rta wasnt wicked 100% and the wick touched too much of the deck.

Any leaking issues bud @Grand Guru ? With my Tauren MTL, leaked slightly because of that bigger honeycomb airflow under the coil only when the rta wasnt wicked 100% and the wick touched too much of the deck.
Yeah I agree, that airflow style always trips me up, had issues with the MD MTL and the Tauren MTL due those types of airflow discs under the wicking.

I really like how this new siren looks, Looks like a winner to me but man leaking is the result I get most of the time from these airflow setups.

Very smooth but not as quiet as the Expromizer V4
Much quieter than i thought after you said this, just the sizzle of the coil i get which can be turned down the tighter the airflow goes but isn't airflow related but just acoustics, smooth as the Glaz Mini and is rocking bakeries!

The only things stopping this being one of the very best MTL RTA's is the narrow tube makes seeing e-liquid level a bit of a chore and filling again is difficult to work out the level so tend to fill short what is a low capacity tank anyway!

Pros, Great flavour, Smooth airflow, Easy build and wick, No leaking, Great looking (in my opinion), really nice threading on top-cap, Both supplied drip tips gets the thumbs up, 4 different coils included, Draw goes from extremely tight to quite loose but not a very loose MTL and no chance of a RDL vape this is a pure MTL RTA!

One more con i find it very difficult to adjust airflow with the RTA on the device!

How have you found flavour with other profiles?

Much quieter than i thought after you said this, just the sizzle of the coil i get which can be turned down the tighter the airflow goes but isn't airflow related but just acoustics, smooth as the Glaz Mini and is rocking bakeries!

The only things stopping this being one of the very best MTL RTA's is the narrow tube makes seeing e-liquid level a bit of a chore and filling again is difficult to work out the level so tend to fill short what is a low capacity tank anyway!

Pros, Great flavour, Smooth airflow, Easy build and wick, No leaking, Great looking (in my opinion), really nice threading on top-cap, Both supplied drip tips gets the thumbs up, 4 different coils included, Draw goes from extremely tight to quite loose but not a very loose MTL and no chance of a RDL vape this is a pure MTL RTA!

One more con i find it very difficult to adjust airflow with the RTA on the device!

How have you found flavour with other profiles?
Spot on mate. The PC tube is sitting right at the bottom do when you start seeing the juice level, the tank is almost empty ;) and when filling I look through the 2nd filling port... not the most convenient I agree but man, the look is compensating those little cons.. I'm really digging it!

Last edited:
is rocking bakeries

Was actually Jaffa Cake and the Tangy Orange slapped me in the face, now got some single flavour Lychee in it and it's really come alive, the first flavour i tried was a Bubblegum Marshmallow and again the Bubblegum was so bright, seeing as i find Bubblegum works best in tanks that like fruits this really does seem to have a love affair with fruits!!!!!!

I have it for a week now. Flavour is awesome, throat hit is great but when i fill it up completely it leaks through the airholes. I consider my self an experienced builder and i even turn the tank upside down when screwing the cap so that the trapped air doesnt push the liquid into the chamber. I guess it is somewhat of a design flow, otherwise it is a great atty. Any suggestions welcome

I have it for a week now. Flavour is awesome, throat hit is great but when i fill it up completely it leaks through the airholes. I consider my self an experienced builder and i even turn the tank upside down when screwing the cap so that the trapped air doesnt push the liquid into the chamber. I guess it is somewhat of a design flow, otherwise it is a great atty. Any suggestions welcome
As well as reviewing it i have carried on using it, in fact i am vaping with it this very moment while testing a mod and have had zero issues with leaking!

All i can say is when i wick it i go quite tight through the coil as i want enough cotton to fill the channels but cut my ends quite short, fluff up but don't thin out again because i want those channels full of cotton so i wont get any flooding which will result in leaking through the airflow, lastly i definitely wouldn't be turning the tank upside down while securing the top-cap!

Maybe it's an o-ring not sealing properly.

Back