Digital Camo REO LP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurderDoll

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Wanting to sell my beloved Kazumi.

Reason for selling is that I want to get a mino REO and don't think my current project one will sell.

Will include the camo door, a black door, brass Reomiser 2.0 brass button cover, 2 red fAW batteries. ( I think there's a third, just need to check) some spare bottles and pipes.

I'm wanting 2.2k not neg for the whole setup.

332c52b3eb445d4479d46074e5b844dc.jpg

387fd1ca9c000f88c51602bb8d97e429.jpg

Doesn't include the SL brass door.

Attachments

• Greg.jpg
    Greg.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
And to help matters I turned the picture the right way up for you Greg! :rock:

ooo That looks awesome. Wish I could have taken this steal right now. Still waiting for someone to buy my eVic though.

sooooooooooo much want

glws buddy

All these reos for sale are really making my "quit cigarettes for a year then only buy a Reo" rule very difficult

All these reos for sale are really making my "quit cigarettes for a year then only buy a Reo" rule very difficult

You should do it - this is a bargain (you can double check the pricing at Reosmods).

yea - this is a good deal, if i have not already ordered my new one, i would jump on this.... GLWS

Lol.

You okes. :D

Updated first post with correct images.

Couldn't delete the one with the SL door for some reason.

Wanting to sell my beloved Kazumi.

Reason for selling is that I want to get a mino REO and don't think my current project one will sell.

Will include the camo door, a black door, brass Reomiser 2.0 brass button cover, 2 red fAW batteries. ( I think there's a third, just need to check) some spare bottles and pipes.

I'm wanting 2.2k not neg for the whole setup.

332c52b3eb445d4479d46074e5b844dc.jpg

387fd1ca9c000f88c51602bb8d97e429.jpg

Doesn't include the SL brass door.

I saw this at the vape meet in jhb, sick as tits :rock:

This must be the longest a Reo has been up for sale and not sold...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back