Dinner photos

My air fried ostrich and bacon cheeseburgers! :headbang:

20200808-170536.jpg

Thanks guys!

I'm the biggest burger fan (there's very few famous burgers in Gauteng that I haven't tried), this LD has forced me to improvise.

Stay tuned for more :rofl:

IMG_20200817_172343.jpg
First we have the food of gods, then we have spinach curry , because Popeye was a sailor and then we have a nice strong cup of tea(should be the drink of god's) but for some reason some monks tried to make liquid bread and a party followed.
Having grown up in a house that serves three to five course meals I don't think it's fair to break the tradition

Thanks guys!

I'm the biggest burger fan (there's very few famous burgers in Gauteng that I haven't tried), this LD has forced me to improvise.

Stay tuned for more :rofl:

@ace_d_house_cat i think we need to start a thread on the best burgers in town. Am keen to find out more places that make awesome burgers

Tried something different last night - Bobotie meatballs ! You mix the rice into the mince , make meatballs, pour the egg mix over it , and bake .
20200817_193228.jpg

The SCHWARMA CO in Norwood used to have the best burger in Joey's and even got some award ...but something went wrong.
ROCCA MAMAS is the new favourite esp the M.Y.O. make your own burger.

Today was a meat free day.

Some fried potato (it must get burn and crisp or little or it doesn't count). Buttery Rice. Dhall. Lime and Chilli Pickle.

Great comfort food for this 011 cold.

PSX_20200818_184010.jpg

Went for a babalaas busting chicken curry and roti today.
Chowed some straight from the pot, works best that way :D

PSX_20200823_163219.jpg

I don’t know why I bothered to come look at this thread. Now to go forage for food ;(

In a World Full of Cakes
Be a Samoosa rather ‍
plus Spring is soon Rolling in :D

sam.jpg

Why the hell did I click on this thread, this has to be the worst kind of torture. Now I'm freakin starving. :drool:

Late Lunch/ Early Dinner
Sloppy Chicken burgers

This One Meal a Day Diet might just work :D:D

PSX_20200907_134953.jpg PSX_20200907_135109.jpg

Last edited:
Back