Dischem organic cotton

my phone freaked out last night tapatalk crashed after autotyping. All sorted now and I don't have a good knock knock joke to share

I brought a sleeve of organic "facial cleaning" cotton pads from The Body Shop.

FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!
I did the whole cotton balls, dischem organic, etc. I didn't like those very much. I always got this weird sensation that my lungs were full of powder...

With the pads from TBS, I have no problems, no flavour loss, amazing wicking, and just an all-round good time.
Hey can you please help i just bought a pack from the body shop do u cut the cotton into strips or pull it apart to wick your coil

Are all these organic cottons chemically whitened? Pack says the use hydrogen peroxide.

I get that reaction when I get a dry hit on a cotton wick. With cotton you need to use alot less than you think you need it swells when wet. I always boil my cotton twice aswell. I use a clean pot with distilled water, boil for a few min, rinse boil with fresh distilled water then drain and leave the cotton in a colander to dry. I might be OCD I'm not sure yet.
OCD ... correct sir! :rofl:

Yes its bleached with peroxide which is why I boil the stuff before use.

Hydrogen Peroxide (aka Hydrogen Dioxide) decomposes to form water and oxygen so that's no reason to boil it.

Though if you do boil your cotton I hear adding baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) may make it more absorbent.

Back