disposable vape flavour

Noobvapester

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Ok ive been vaping for about 8 years. Went from DL to MTL. MTL for about 4 years. Current tanks are 2x berserkers V1 AND V2.

always been on free base nic.

I have tried many many flavors over the years. What stumps me is what the hell is in the disposables. The flavors are tasteful . I like fruity and tobacco and prior to trying out the disposables i have never had these bursts of flavor as what i find in the disposables.

they definitely don't make financial sense to me but i cant deny the flavors.

has anyone experienced this or is it just me.

Ok ive been vaping for about 8 years. Went from DL to MTL. MTL for about 4 years. Current tanks are 2x berserkers V1 AND V2.

I have tried many many flavors over the years. What stumps me is what the hell is in the disposables. The flavors are tasteful . I like fruity and tobacco and prior to trying out the disposables i have never had these bursts of flavor as what i find in the disposables.

The flavour is much more intense in a disposable, but if you pay attention you will realize the flavour intensity drops off pretty quickly

I think it's the flavour intensity and the whole mechanism (can't think of a better word right now) . It's a narrow pathway that the air travels through unlike the MTL tanks and no room for turbulence because there's no chamber.

I think it's the flavour intensity and the whole mechanism (can't think of a better word right now) . It's a narrow pathway that the air travels through unlike the MTL tanks and no room for turbulence because there's no chamber.
The chamber is the chimney, not unlike the very early ecigs which does give a good flavour, but I agree with @Munro31 . the flavour doesn't last for a number of reasons, primarily because the very thing that gives great flavour ends up muting it not long after the first few puffs, as there is no cooling of the coil and cotton to speak of, and that the coil is kanthal ... Rebuildables still rule!

The chamber is the chimney, not unlike the very early ecigs which does give a good flavour, but I agree with @Munro31 . the flavour doesn't last for a number of reasons, primarily because the very thing that gives great flavour ends up muting it not long after the first few puffs, as there is no cooling of the coil and cotton to speak of, and that the coil is kanthal ... Rebuildables still rule!
:rock:

Back